Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

olds 46 dash for sale (Spokane WA)

Old November 12th, 2018, 07:53 PM

olds 46 dash for sale (Spokane WA)

Hi. I recently found a nice (for its age) chrome dash from an olds 46. It has a few flaws, but is in great condition considering how old it is. I am willing to sell for around $100 USD obo. This dash is extremely hard to find, and could be a great piece for a project to keep it original. I am willing to ship. My email is stockett.will@gmail.com I am located in Spokane WA.

still has temperature ****!

Wire mesh in good condition

Last edited by Stockett.will; November 15th, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 09:24 AM

Advice?

Hi. This is my first for sale post. Does anyone know of anywhere I could try to sell this dash that would get more of a response? Thanks.
Old November 26th, 2018, 10:10 AM

I've run into basically the same problem offering 46-48 Olds parts here on CO. Little to no response. I find it difficult to search the Parts for Sale for vintage Olds stuff. If you try to post on the Vintage Olds forum that you have parts and please look in the Parts for Sale it has gotten removed every time by the moderators. In other words they don't want you marketing. I suppose they have their reasons but I don't understand it. Frankly I'm amazed that your post got here under New Posts.

Don't get me wrong, I like and use CO mostly to solicit and offer help from others who have similar cars, engines, transmissions etc. I just think some reworking of the classifieds would make them more effective. Why not have pre-1949 parts for sale, a 1950s parts for sale, 60s parts for sale etc.categories all as sub categories of Olds parts for sale? Just trying to be helpful and make the Classifieds more useful and searches there more productive.