Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

L69 intake/carbs, aluminum valve covers and air cleaner

Search this Thread

Old November 29th, 2011, 10:35 PM

L69 intake/carbs, aluminum valve covers and air cleaner

Some parts I won't need:

L69: AZ, May 31st, carbs(no triangular tags), linkage from center to front carb, I don't have the linkage connecting the two end carbs, but I may have the kickdown linkage. Good condition, just a little scale in the runners and the four bolts for the crossover blocks have the heads snapped off. Is there a particular T-stat housing for these? $1800

Some 5 1/2" tall aluminum finned valve covers with the "Oldsmobile" in cursive and the circled rockets on each end. One has been bench sanded with recessed black paint, the other is untouched. Never used, never bolted on, they were a before/after display at the machine shop. $250

M/T "OLDS" finned valve covers with tall Offenhauser breathers that stem from the center, rather than where the OLDS circle is. Good, no cracks, some scratches. Could be polished. Have recessed black paint. $125

Mr. Gasket #5233 air cleaner with screen. For dual fours, but the top is all I have. It is 16.5" on the inside of the bracket. The L69 is 15.5" from the outsides of the carb tops, so a custom bracket would work, and look killer with the valve covers. $90

I realize how much a picture is worth. I ran into a "lack of security tokens" when trying to upload the pics. I apologize for my computer non-savvy. Request the pics, and I can send 'em via email. I'll work to get 'em posted in the meantime.
I'm in Sacramento, CA

Cheers.
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:19 PM

L69 sold.