Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Few NOS G-body Parts

Search this Thread

Old November 20th, 2008, 09:28 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

NOS G-body Parts and Hurst Shifters and parts

Have a few rare NOS 81-88 Cutlass parts that I don't see myself using, all prices or best offer.
Pictures of items can be found here:
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...tlass%20Parts/

Rebuilt 83/84 H/O L-rods, shift smoothly, chome is excellent -$400
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03060.jpg

L-rod top plate, finish is decent, mounting points not over warped or hollowed out -$125
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...Lrodplate5.jpg

79 H/O Dual Gate Shifter, chrome is excellent -$100
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...=DualGate4.jpg

81-83 RH Tail Light Chrome Bezel, perfect -$45 http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...LightBezel.jpg

81-86 LH Head Light Chrome Bezel, perfect -$40
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...LightBezel.jpg

81-88 LH Clear Front Turn Signal -SOLD
86-88 RH Tail Light (Red Rocket), perfect -SOLD
86-88 RH Reverse Light (Red Border) has a small flaw on upper RH chrome border shown in the last picture, otherwise perfect -SOLD

78-85 Center Dash Vent Bezel, perfect - $50
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...rdashbezel.jpg

84 Hurst Olds RH Grille, perfect - $120
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...OldsGrille.jpg

NOS 1983 Hurst Olds Dash Plaque with NOS vents and NOS bezel - $250
http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/q...enterBezel.jpg

Also have (not pictured):
NOS 85-87 442 Black/Gold Stripes -$500
Nice set of Eagle GT's -$600
Slightly used NOS 85-87 442 rims in GM boxes -$800
Used 83 H/O dash vent trim -$75
and header emblem -$175
83 H/O Grilles, no cracks -$300
and other H/O items.

Parts are very rare and hard to come by, I paid more than what I am selling them for. I don't have any use for these and have personal matters (family) to worry about now.

Email with any questions of if you need more pictures, I am open to trades.
I have other parts leftover from 2 restorations, let me know what you need and I will see if I can help.

Last edited by 88hurstolds; December 11th, 2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old November 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM

88hurstolds, if you don't get a response on these parts here you might try oldspower.com as there are a lot of G-body guys there. John
Old December 11th, 2008, 10:50 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

Originally Posted by 2blu442
88hurstolds, if you don't get a response on these parts here you might try oldspower.com as there are a lot of G-body guys there. John
I have been banned from there by the owner John, he didn't like my prices and had no respect for my security. The guy is a JERK, threatened to put a fist in my face, along with the mods. Was bullied by one of them and befriended by another because he didn't want to ruin his reputation. Some people are just plain FAKE.
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:41 PM

i dunno what you try to feed people but everyone ive talked to said your a scammer mike.. sad to say and i thought u were a friend.. Johns no fake nor is he a bully.. you got banned because you couldnt follow the rules
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by 88hurstolds
I have been banned from there by the owner John, he didn't like my prices and had no respect for my security. The guy is a JERK, threatened to put a fist in my face, along with the mods. Was bullied by one of them and befriended by another because he didn't want to ruin his reputation. Some people are just plain FAKE.
Excuse me?? WOW, you have a jaded view of the truth my friend. I suggest you keep your comments to yourself on any other site besides your own (78-88olds.com) since your 88hurstolds.com site flopped like 80 year old ****.

Lets be VERY clear here. It was not your PRICES I have issue with. If someone wants to pay you 20X what an item is worth, good on you, and bad for them. What I DID have a problem with is your ETHICS or lack therof. Buying and item in plain view for say... (example here) $50 and turning it to an unsuspecting member (as NOS... 120MPH speedo ring a bell) for say... $300. ALL IN PLAIN VIEW with people going WTF his he thinking.

I TRIED Mike to get on your side from the word go, changing your username to 88Aero to "hide" from someone; gave you the benifit of the doubt MANY times over, until the threats came from YOU Mike... with your big bad aunt in the Police (who probably answers the phone) as to how you were going to OWN Oldspower, and shut us down with your lawyer buds and then on and on about how you are not a rip off. Well those that are not rip offs should not have to spend time convincing people they are not.

Fake, please! I am as real as your inferiority complex. I have a better rep at buying and selling parts than you can ever dream of. http://www.oldspower.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34194(yes, that is the very same texasred that is a MOD here as poster number two) I'm not the one that has to hide my e-bay username, or change names to hide on OP (YES Mike, I know you are there too) to lurk in the classifieds to make a score or a sale.

I don't threaten people AT ALL, so go ahead and keep conjuring stuff up, further proving your value to the Olds world. I think you have some people mixed up.... somewhere in your jaded past.

Good thing to know that you have dropped your prices some. Maybe reality IS catching up to you.

John

Last edited by Eightupman; December 13th, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Tom Servo's Stunt Double

Boys...boys....

All we need is someone to invoke Godwin's law (as 88 did at OP) and I will immediately close/delete the whole thread and give an infraction. Word.

Eight, buying low and selling high is called commerce. A thing is worth what that thing will bring. Markets will self-correct or belly-up.

Any proof of "less than honest" business practices or defence of unfair treatment is certainly welcome info...but a link to the proof is warranted. Not a flame war there or here. Beeter, no need to fan the flames.

I know the good rep of eight and Beeter but not 88, either good or bad...but bad manners are bad manners no matter who you are (or think you are).

If your accusations are true, eight, link to proof of them...not engage in personal attacks. 88, your defense of unfair treatment (if true) are warranted. Again, proof of the infraction/defense (not personal attacks) are welcome. The tone and content of this thread by all sides is unwarranted and unwelcome. Personal attacks, threats (physical, legal, cyber or otherwise) and blatant character assasination from anyone on this board will bring a swift and sure justice.

Arguing on the internet is a zero-sum game and will not be tolerated here. Call it "Tienamen Square" if you want, but "spanking a misbehaving child who violates the rules of posting and can't play nice" is what it is called here. This applies to all equally.

"House rules". If you don't like the rules...stay out of the house.

Other mods here may see it differently, want to add infractions/ban one or all sides or delete/close this thread immediately, but that is my take.

Offer proof...let the facts speak for themselves...let it lie. Period.

Everyone, consider this a "warning shot across your bow".

C.J.
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by texasred
Boys...boys....

All we need is someone to invoke Godwin's law (as aero88 did at OP) and we can close/delete the whole thread.

Buying low and selling high is called commerce. A thing is worth what that thing will bring.

Any negative comments/banning from other boards for "less than honest" business practices is certainly welcome info...but a link to the ban/proof of those accusations is warranted. Not a flame war.

If your accusations are true, eight, let's link to them...not engage in personal attacks. 88, your accusations/defense of unfair treatment are warranted if not true. But the tone and content of this thread is unwarranted by both sides. Personal attacks and character assasination from anyone are not welcome on this board.

Play nice and offer proof or let it lie. That applies to anyone.

Arguing on the internet is a zero-sum game.

Other mods here may see it differently, but that is my take.

C.J.
Sorry, I can't link (or won't post) the personal e-mail. If you would like to see it, I can gladly forward it to you.

What I am referring to is NOT THE PRICE... I say again... NOT THE PRICE. I of all people understand commerce and the way it works. Business ETHICS... Don't buy a used part or part removed from a vehicle, and try and pass it off as NOS. I wish I still had a pic of the 120MPH speedo with three tenths on the clock...

And his accusations of someone from MY site robbing his place is RICH. Going to charge ME for his lack of security? Please....

Other than that, his actions will speak.... over and over again.

John

Last edited by Eightupman; December 14th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:20 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

For one, I never EVER ripped anyone off. That seems to be your only defence.
I change my names on eBay because YOU and all your dilusional friends KEPT talking about what I was buying then then all of a sudden I GET ROBBED! Yes broken into! ROBBED! As in stealing from me!
Gee I wonder why your defense on that is I am a scam artist and I am tring to hide, maybe you are the guilty culprit and set it up???

Yes I tried to buy Oldspower and yes I was ousted by you and then dilibrately treated like crap. Right away you instilled rediculus rules and bullied me just to single me out. Plain and simple. I never made threats to shut you down or sick my Aunt on you. I think you are dilusional and need to put down the computer and spend some time in the real world just like the others that are over 8,000 posts...

I think you need to evaluate your position, you are a bully. Look at the lie you just conjured up with the dam speedo, the name swapping and me trying to shut Oldspower down. All lies and dilusions in your world. I am not a scam artist, why would I bother peddiling little parts on a forum. I restore Oldsmobiles and sell what I don't need. I can do this because I make a decent living and made something of myself instead of giving up with school. I hardly ever sell anything and what I do sell just happens to be rare and expensive to begin with.

If you had a brain you would know speedometers are tested before they are released from QC thus 3/10 of a mile and I did not buy that speedo for $50, try more along the lines of $230 and yes I tried to get rid of it for $300 because people usually talk you down on price, its called economics and 120mph speedo didn't come in Canadian Export 442's But judgin on your past I know I am not dealing with the 'brightest crayon in the box'. I could care less about Oldspower, I am not obsessed and no I don't buy parts from your crappy site. I can find things on my own and it's not the only source out there.

If you want proof of how violent you are and bullied me on pricing here you go:

OP1.jpg
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Tom Servo's Stunt Double

Done.

C.J.