Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

68 Olds 88/98

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:57 AM

68 Olds 88/98

Will be driving from Minnesota to Boston in a couple weeks so shipping could be avoided if we can meet along the way. I would rather not ship any of these. Focused on selling some extra big parts but if there is something else you are looking for please let me know. Parts are stored right now but if there is interest I will dig them out for pictures. If the price you see is more than its worth to you please feel free to make an offer.

Front Fenders - Base model (not the version for cornering lights) Very nice and straight from a South Dakota car. Unfortunately the car spent some time on dirt roads, packed some dirt in around the lower fender braces, and pitted them good. Does not show when installed. $200 each

Hood - This is the early style that has the hinges attached with 2-bolts rather than the later 3-bolt style. Hood is from Phoenix and is exceptional clean and straight. $300

Sold - Front Bumper - Rechromed and never installed. Flawed. Purchased this bumper a few years ago and didn't get what I expected. Chrome is very nice, and the bumper is straight, and it looks great. Unfortunately the core was pitted pretty badly and they missed that one of the pits appears to extend through the bumper right near the center. Hard to see but suspect it will be a point of failure if not kept waxed. A dab of silicone on the back, and wax or some kind of sealent the front and it would probably hold up just fine. $300

Last edited by Mark in MN; May 9th, 2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Updated
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:18 PM

Ttt