Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

68 Cutlass/Vista Cruiser front clip parts

Search this Thread

Old October 16th, 2011, 03:57 PM

68 Cutlass/Vista Cruiser front clip parts

The following will only happen if there's any interest....

Okay, here's the deal. I'm gonna be driving from Flagstaff, AZ to the Chicago area the week of Thanksgiving. I recently purchased a front clip from a 68 vista cruiser (AZ parts = no rust) to replace some parts on my father's 68 cutlass. As with any part purchase, I have a few extra parts. Now, to avoid shipping charges and potentially selling the parts faster, I'm willing to work anyone who might be interested in these parts if they happen to reside along my path back to IL.

I know this sounds a bit crazy/far fetched, and I also know it'll depend on if an interested party happens to be along my route from Flagstaff, AZ to the Chicago area (Google map Flagstaff, AZ to Frankfort, IL = my route). So, If you're interested in anything I might have up for sale please let me know and I'll try to work something out.

Here are a few rules to avoid it being too ridiculous:

1. I will not deviate more than 5 miles along my interstate route. If you want the part, you're gonna have to rendezvous with me at a predetermined location along my path.

2. I'm not going to wait forever at the rendezvous point. If you don't show up, I'm moving on down the road towards IL. If you think you won't be able to make it, let me know. It's just common courtesy.

3. Cash only!

Now, of course this all hinges on if there are any interested parties. I know these parts are getting harder and harder to find, and I believe that these parts are worth saving given that they are coming from the desert (little to no rust...). I also know how enthusiastic the people on this forum are about restoring these vehicles, and this is my way of helping out fellow car lovers I guess.

I'll be updating the information and pictures (finishing the post) a bit later as i have to get going and don't want to lose what I have thus far in this thread. Post here and PM if interested.

Thanks,

68 cutlass/vista cruiser hood. Solid hood = no rust. See pics
photo5.jpg
photo6.jpg
nnn.jpg
photo7.jpg

68 Hood Extension molding, Chromed (has a small dent/nick - see pic)
photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

inner fenderwells
nnnn.jpg

radiator support
jjj.jpg

core support
photo2.jpg
Old November 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM

too late to meet but do you know if that 68 wagon had a decent rear bumper?