Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

68 Cutlass Complete Engine and Trans

Search this Thread

Old November 4th, 2016, 07:47 AM

68 Cutlass Complete Engine and Trans

Price drop here on the engine, trans and parts. Will take $375 for everything listed below.

Complete and all original parts 350 Rocket 4 barrel with 2 speed Jet away transmission. When I say complete I mean from air cleaner nut to oil pan with all brackets attached, AC/ALT,PS, exhaust manifolds, all pulleys, air cleaner stove pipe and original distributor. I'll leave the compressor and power steering on as well and included the AC hoses. I'll even throw in the brake booster and MC as I am converting to 4 wheel disk. Will also include the radiator and any other bits and pieces I do not need.
This is a 118K original driveline and was running middle of last year until it developed a passenger side head gasket leak. It still ran I just stopped driving it because of leak. I considered a rebuild, but have decided to go with a 5.3 LS swap and 4l60E and more modern running gear.

Pickup only in Northeast Florida area. Engine is still in car and will be removed when I have a buyer. I am not ready for the LS install and do not want parts to get misplaced. I know I have no seller/buyer feedback here, but for your confidence I have nearly 600 Ebay transactions selling and still have 100% feedback. Check seller 84lhs. Questions let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20150725_202412.jpg (729.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg
20150725_202422.jpg (668.7 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by Tims68Olds; February 18th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tims68Olds
I have for sale a complete and all original 350 Rocket 4 barrel with 2 speed Jet away transmission. When I say complete I mean from air cleaner to oil pan with all brackets attached, AC/ALT,PS, exhaust manifolds, all pulleys, air cleaner stove pipe and original distributor. I'll leave the compressor and power steering on as well and included the AC hoses. I'll even throw in the brake booster and MC as I am converting to 4 wheel disk.
This is a 118K original driveline and was running middle of last year until it developed a passenger side head gasket leak. It still ran I just stopped driving it because of leak. I considered a rebuild, but have decided to go with a 5.3 LS swap and 4l60E and more modern running gear.
$575 for all. I believe there are parts and various brackets etc that make this a fair deal. Could be parted out and money made. AC brackets just sold on Ebay for $150, but I have no desire nor time to go that route. Pickup only in Northeast Florida area. Engine is still in car and will be removed when I have a buyer. I am not ready for the LS install and do not want parts to get misplaced. I know I have no seller/buyer feedback here, but for your confidence I have nearly 600 Ebay transactions selling and still have 100% feedback. Check seller 84lhs. Questions let me know.
how much shippied to California
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Price drop here on the engine, trans and parts. Will take $375 for everything listed below.

Complete and all original parts 350 Rocket 4 barrel with 2 speed Jet away transmission. When I say complete I mean from air cleaner nut to oil pan with all brackets attached, AC/ALT,PS, exhaust manifolds, all pulleys, air cleaner stove pipe and original distributor. I'll leave the compressor and power steering on as well and included the AC hoses. I'll even throw in the brake booster and MC as I am converting to 4 wheel disk. Will also include the radiator and any other bits and pieces I do not need.

Pickup only in Northeast Florida Jacksonville area. Engine is still in car and will be removed when I have a buyer. I am not ready for the LS install and do not want parts to get misplaced. I know I have no seller/buyer feedback here, but for your confidence I have nearly 600 Ebay transactions selling and still have 100% feedback. Check seller 84lhs. Questions let me know.
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:43 AM

List it on your local Craigslist as well. I sell these engines all the time and they usually sell within six weeks. Good luck