Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

66&67 A - body instruments circuit board

Search this Thread

Old October 2nd, 2019, 08:49 PM

66&67 A - body instruments circuit board

Restored to better than factory
( what was they thinkin ) specs
Circuit boards with circular connecter ( others available ) hav ALL contact pins rigidly mounted & solidified so one might b able to disconnect without snappin majority of old brittle brass hollow pins , almost secured at factory
All are cleaned & circuits tested
due to a donation of p/c boards by a very generous man , I can offer this for $50 with $10 core value

65-72 non rally pac boards in stock
repair / upgrade of your board can be done rt o maintain originality upon request

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 2nd, 2020 at 12:51 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:41 PM

Ttt

Bump
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:07 AM

Not officialy official yet so dont know all the details but its safe to say that recent events have afforded me the operatuinity to be able to offer the 66-67 A body STANDARD dashes printed circuit board /pinn conbectors improoved retension / connection repair cleaning & testing at a reduced rate as material cost will certainly be reduced & any previous quote is no longer valid...
terribly sorry if a cost reduction is not well recieved for wdistributorssonn , but buisness is buisness
Should be able to put digits on the price tag within the week but if ina hurry , a deposit can secure your intrest & details ironed out a little later....
Its a sight unseen deal & would be unfair to all to throw a # out there atm but considdering the source , safe to say that any reasonable offer will recieve considderation / acceptment

Repairs to any other boards are not affected & all quotes out on them are all valid

..& i need starter # 1108392 & alternater # 1100774 & 7020246/7 carb with late 69 to early '70 date code in core or better shape , & 63-4 B body power antenna switch / eschuteon /ferrule..66 hoods front trim in great cond. , 66-67 A body shroud
& quarter windows chrome trim attatched to leading edge of glass
& 88-98 fan shroud from '66 B - body
a #2 water pump as well , casting # 408329
​​​

Occasionaly items of that nature & OEM shLOCATION pumps with casting #s & date codes with good inlets , olds distributors , fuel pumps & such are considdered for absent cores / budget crissis issues...any one can get cash at the bank , but those who supply you with correct parts one requires are few n far between...

Further details besides the ones I dont know atm & possibly those as well , shall be posted at my earliest convienence after that kmowledge becomes apearent to me...unless its vital to National security , like current fair market vales of a 68-9 400 ,G block std bore..decent unit... In 68, or 69 vintage as listing items on "WHATEVER YOU DO , DONT TELL ME WHATS IT WORTH OLDS LOCATION " is as benificial as pissin in the wind , without the mist...
DONTCHYA KNOW. .....

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 11th, 2020 at 02:29 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 12:54 AM

Ttt

Price significantly reduced by donation of p/c boards
Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:57 AM

Can you provide pictures of the pin section from both sides? Would be a great improvement for sure
Old November 8th, 2020, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by lemoldsnut
Can you provide pictures of the pin section from both sides? Would be a great improvement for sure
Old November 8th, 2020, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by lemoldsnut
I had a little bottle of what must have been glue saturated with copper & if I can make or purchase such a concoction that will make connection from pin to circuit that will be huge improvement in proceedure

If I had one done I could post pix...not real pretty anyhow..
.all boards do not repair the same & gave up on two before the third was charmed last time
first a test of every circuit from pin location to its very end is performed as an unseen scratch can render a circuit failure......this is instument side of one in progress where 100% copper brad thats been shortened is inserted & soldered into pin
trick is to get printed circuit soldered to pin opposite side without screwin anything up ...micro butane torch. , heat shields & correct solder all play a factor
Then a plug from a wirring harness with its attachments enlarged slightly is connected & each pin heated to yield & cooled so all aligned
initial pin to circuit test performed & conections from each pin to circuit corrected until all have dedicated connection
Then epoxy is applied to inhance structural rigidity of repair
Flipper over &
Solder is knocked down or ground so it fits in depression in dash plastic & epoxy is applied sparingly around circumference

Connecter removed & more epoxy if needed
Connecter attatched while boards connections all cleaned & prettied.& insulation applied to any boards that require.it & I hate electrical so it gets tested again just before special packaging when shipping
think thats it ...let me know when you get this Larry

Last edited by rocketscientis; November 8th, 2020 at 10:36 PM. Reason: To edit
Old November 9th, 2020, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by rocketscientis
I had a little bottle of what must have been glue saturated with copper & if I can make or purchase such a concoction that will make connection from pin to circuit that will be huge improvement in proceedure

If I had one done I could post pix...not real pretty anyhow..
.all boards do not repair the same & gave up on two before the third was charmed last time
first a test of every circuit from pin location to its very end is performed as an unseen scratch can render a circuit failure......this is instument side of one in progress where 100% copper brad thats been shortened is inserted & soldered into pin
trick is to get printed circuit soldered to pin opposite side without screwin anything up ...micro butane torch. , heat shields & correct solder all play a factor
Then a plug from a wirring harness with its attachments enlarged slightly is connected & each pin heated to yield & cooled so all aligned
initial pin to circuit test performed & conections from each pin to circuit corrected until all have dedicated connection
Then epoxy is applied to inhance structural rigidity of repair
Flipper over &
Solder is knocked down or ground so it fits in depression in dash plastic & epoxy is applied sparingly around circumference

Connecter removed & more epoxy if needed
Connecter attatched while boards connections all cleaned & prettied.& insulation applied to any boards that require.it & I hate electrical so it gets tested again just before special packaging when shipping
think thats it ...let me know when you get this Larry
You have an issue that needs addressing in the feedback section.
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:30 AM

Feedback

Thanks ...if not for you how would l know ??? Thanks again
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

You might try reading a thread that has your name in the title. I will make it easy for you. Here is the link:

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...ientis-150094/