Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

'59-60 parts

Search this Thread

Old July 14th, 2015, 03:16 PM

'59-60 parts

Offering up a couple of '59-60 parts:

--1 single aluminum headlight bezel, I believe this fits both '59 and '60. No dents, etc visible... looks to be a really great candidate for re-anodizing. Got to be very hard to find. $15, can't beat that.

--1 top rear pointy tail-fin extension for RH side, fits '59. Goes above the taillight. Cast # 575171, though with GM I do not think that's the same as the parts book number. May or may not fit the LH side as well... looks pretty symmetrical, so maybe... but I removed this from the RH side and had marked it as such. Needs re-chroming, but appears to be a pretty reasonable candidate for that. Pitting is present, but not too awful-- I've seen much, much worse out there. Could be made quite pretty again. Includes the two mounting screws and special tabs (rectangle washers). $15, also should be a good deal for anyone needing this part (or even those special washers for that matter).

Add mailing costs from California. I can mail to either the USA or Canada, but I think it'll probably just cost too much to bother going anywhere else internationally.
If interested, please e-mail me direct at blown394olds@yahoo.com
Old September 8th, 2015, 11:44 AM

Bump, still available.
Old October 6th, 2015, 06:02 PM

Still here