Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

4-Speed Hurst Shifter

Search this Thread

Old October 29th, 2016, 04:45 AM

4-Speed Hurst Shifter

Available now is a SHOW QUALITY 4-speed Hurst shifter. This unit was restored by Pete Serio and is absolutely gorgeous (if a shifter can be gorgeous). I had this one done for my '72 SBO 4-speed, but the actual applications are many. The handle has the "H" but does not have the "442", so like I said, it would work in a myriad of vehicles. My asking/selling price of $650.00 might seem a little steep to some, but in reality, that loses me some money. I also had a chrome shifter ball made with the fine threads as the current reproductions are only the course thread style. I'll sell the shifter ball for $75.00 WITH the shifter, or $100.00 WITHOUT the shifter AFTER the shifter sells. At the risk of sounding rude, please don't call and offer a low-ball price. If you are restoring a high-level car, you'll realize that what I'm asking is quite fair compared to purchasing a shifter and paying to have it restored to this quality, not factoring in shipping, down time, etc. Pictures are readily available to anyone interested; I could cure the common cold easier than posting pictures on the site!