Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1970 Olds 442 Parts -Trunklid Spoiler, E Heads, Exhaust Manifolds, Holley Intake Man.

Search this Thread

Old March 17th, 2011, 06:01 AM

1970 Olds 442 Parts -Trunklid Spoiler, E Heads, Exhaust Manifolds, Holley Intake Man.

Update: Everything has been sold. Thank you and enjoy your cars!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Olds Spoiler 1 Resized.JPG (81.7 KB, 110 views)
Olds Heads Resized.JPG (93.3 KB, 101 views)
Olds Exhaust 1 Resized.JPG (85.4 KB, 139 views)
Olds Intake Resized.JPG (94.0 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by Hypermotard; December 16th, 2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: parts sold
Old September 15th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Hypermotard
Hello, I have some parts from my 1970 Oldsmobile 442 that have been sitting in my garage for over 20 years. I am located in Northern NJ. I would prefer local pick-up, although I do travel occasionally to Buffalo, NY and Cleveland OH, so it is possible that I can deliver somewhere between NYC and these places. I might also consider shipping these too. Anyway, the parts are listed below:

Year One fiberglass rear trunklid spoiler. It is in good condition, although it has a chip missing on the pylon about the size of a quarter. It is a very easy repair, and it will also need to be sanded and painted to match your vehicle. It was never mounted on the car and has been in storage for 20+ years. I am asking $200 obo. Year1 currently sells this part for $359.

1 set of "E" heads (casting number 403686). These heads were rebuilt about 23 years ago, and the car was driven less than 10k miles before they were removed. They have been sitting in my garage for 20+ years since. The heads come with valves, springs, etc. Asking $200 obo for the pair.

1 Holley Street Dominator Manifold. This was working fine when removed 20+ years ago. It is pitted and not very pretty to look at right now. Asking $75 obo.

1 set of stock 1970 442 exhaust manifolds off a 455 engine (casting numbers 402294 and 402295). These have been sitting in my garage for 20+ years, and they are in good condition. Asking $150 obo for the pair.

If you are interested please message me.

Thank you,
John
Hi John
Do you still have the spoiler and the E heads?

Thank you,
Pedro
Old September 19th, 2011, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dr. Olds Jr.
Hi John
Do you still have the spoiler and the E heads?

Thank you,
Pedro

Hi Pedro, I just sent you a private message. Yes, they are still available.
Old September 19th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Lt. Buzzkill (ret.)

John, I live just outside Buffalo and would be very interested in buying your Holley intake.
Not in any particular hurry, so whenever you're coming this way I could meet you somewhere. I know the Street Dominator is pretty big and heavy to ship.
Glenn
Old September 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
1971 Cutlass S

I'm in Cape May NJ would be interested in that spoiler also if you still have it for sale.
I could come get it. Where are you in NJ?
Old September 25th, 2011, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by copper128
John, I live just outside Buffalo and would be very interested in buying your Holley intake.
Not in any particular hurry, so whenever you're coming this way I could meet you somewhere. I know the Street Dominator is pretty big and heavy to ship.
Glenn
Hey Glenn,

Sorry for the late response, it has been a bad week for me I may be able to bring it up to Buffalo in a week or two, depending on if I will be able to carry it up on my motorcycle along with my dog. It also depends on other circumstances, as I have a very sick relative who I am visiting now. If you are still interested please let me know and I'll see if I can find a way to bring it up there with me. Thanks - John
Old September 25th, 2011, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by OldsManNJ
I'm in Cape May NJ would be interested in that spoiler also if you still have it for sale.
I could come get it. Where are you in NJ?

Hello, sorry for the late response. It has been a bad week. The spoiler is still available. I am located in Northern NJ, near exit 163 of the GSP. Maybe 5 minutes from the Garden State Plaza shopping mall. It is pretty far from you though... Anyway feel free to message me or respond if you wish. Thanks - John
Old October 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Hypermotard, I am right by Paramus. Where are you. Send me a pm if need be,
Thanks~ steve e
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:34 PM

Update: The intake and exhaust manifolds have already been sold. The heads and rear spoiler are still available. I am reducing the price of the heads to $175, and the price of the spoiler to $150. Local pickup only (near Paramus NJ) please. Thank you.
Old October 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM

Hey John! Have you given the radio any more thought? My son would love it! steve e
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by steve e summer
Hey John! Have you given the radio any more thought? My son would love it! steve e
I'm sorry but my dad does not wish to part with the radio for $20. He says the radio is quite valuable. I don't know if he is right, but it is his radio. Perhaps you can find one for sale online. Good luck.
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:58 AM

Hey John, having inspected your parts would you take $50.00 for the heads? I'm no longer interested in the spoiler for the price I initially offered. Thanks, steve e
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by steve e summer
Hey John, having inspected your parts would you take $50.00 for the heads? I'm no longer interested in the spoiler for the price I initially offered. Thanks, steve e
LOL!!! I guess your low offer makes sense, since you offered $20 for a radio that sold for $270 on Ebay this week in similar condition. Please do not contact me anymore, I don't have the time for games. Thanks!
Old October 20th, 2011, 12:09 PM

PM sent
Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:39 AM

Update: The heads have been sold! The only item left for sale is the rear wing spoiler. If someone does not want it over the next couple of weeks then I will relist the spoiler in the spring after I repair the chip on the pylon. Thanks!
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM
1971 Cutlass S

If you still have the spoiler - I would like to buy it - I am only in Cape May, NJ and will drive up to get it if you won't/can't ship it. Thanks...
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Update: Everything has been sold. Thank you and enjoy your cars!

Last edited by Hypermotard; December 16th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.