Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1966 Caddy Convertible Top Assembly For Sale

Search this Thread

Old January 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM

SOLD - 1966 Caddy Convertible Top Frame Assembly * Might fit other GM's???

SOLD THE WHOLE CAR - 1966 Cadillac Deville Convertible Top Frame Assembly $150.00 Might fit a OLDS or other GM's??? The chassis was rotted out, i won't sell the car as a driver, so now i'm parting it out. The Top Frame is Solid & Not rusty. This might work on another Caddy or Olds or Buick or a Street Rod project????? near Minneapolis,Minnesota

Last edited by Nailhead 88; February 17th, 2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old January 15th, 2008, 11:19 AM

do you have the hydrolic hoses, lifters and motor from this car? if so curious about a price and info. thanks chris.
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by dynamic88
do you have the hydrolic hoses, lifters and motor from this car? if so curious about a price and info. thanks chris.
Chris, I know the cylinders are there, there disconnected to raise & lower the top. motor & hoses i would guess, i never removed anything myself. I'll check tomorrow. Rich
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Jusr checked the Caddy

Chris, I just cleared the snow off the tarp & checked it. Cylinders with the chrome bolts and nuts to attach it to the top frame, the motor with elec. connector and a small clear line are there.

I had it disconnected to operate the top manually, i never tried to put the top up or down. No fabric no reason.

I can't see the bottom where things are attach on the cylinders. not sure whats involved in getting it out. I think $75 would do it. plus shipping. If you need a Soft Black Original top boot if that would work for you, in this deal, $100 for everything mentioned. Thanks Rich
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:43 AM

rich, if the car has been sitting outside/not being operated for awhile, then the cylinders and motor are probably not any better than what i currently have. i dont know if the soft boot would snap up the same on a olds or not. what kind of shape is it in? what would you want for it? im looking for a blue one, but could always paint it with fabric paint. thanks for looking on the other stuff. chris
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:33 PM

CADDY IS SOLD

SOLD SHE'S GONE
rich, if the car has been sitting outside/not being operated for awhile, then the cylinders and motor are probably not any better than what i currently have. i dont know if the soft boot would snap up the same on a olds or not. what kind of shape is it in? what would you want for it? im looking for a blue one, but could always paint it with fabric paint. thanks for looking on the other stuff. chris

Chris, The fabric is gone on the top, but it is covered with heavy duty Construction grade plastic & a Brown tarp. The boot is very soft. For the Boot Only $50 + shipping

If you want the 2 Cylinders (Chrome rods are shiny) & Top Motor (never tried it but it's clean)and the Black Boot $100 for all the stuff + shippingDSCN1907-2.jpgDSCN1913.jpgRich

Last edited by Nailhead 88; February 17th, 2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old February 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM

SOLD THE WHOLE CAR

SOLD THE WHOLE CAR > GONE
Originally Posted by Nailhead 88
1966 Cadillac Deville Convertible Top Frame Assembly $150.00 Might fit a OLDS or other GM's??? The chassis was rotted out, i won't sell the car as a driver, so now i'm parting it out. The Top Frame is Solid & Not rusty. This might work on another Caddy or Olds or Buick or a Street Rod project????? near Minneapolis,Minnesota

Last edited by Nailhead 88; February 17th, 2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Sold