Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1961 Dynamic 88 parts car far sale

Search this Thread

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM

1961 Dynamic 88 parts car **SOLD**

Hello all. I've been lurking here for awhile reading but finally decided to join. Here's what I have:

Last week I picked up an '61 Olds Delta 88 4 door that's complete but not running. I haven't found anyone that wants it whole yet, but several parts are good. I'm going to haul it to the scrap yard soon, so let me know quick if you're interested.

Here's a description, and I apologise in advance as I'm still rather unknowing about Olds:

Engine is a V8 with a double bbl carb. I don't know the displacement. The engine does turn 360 degrees. The AC pump is there and in tact. The fuel pump is in the back seat and the previous owners claims an electric pump was installed back when he still had hair. I did see that the mechanical fuel pump location had been blocked off.
I can say that it is/was a complete car, (I have already sold a few parts)but the floor boards are rusted through and the seats are no good. All the glass is good (including windows, headlights and tail lights) and it has all four hubcaps and beauty rings. All the rust I've noticed with a quick look is on the surface and a few bubbles. I have not seen any parts that are rusted through, everything seems solid except the floor boards as previously noted. The drivers side door opens but sticks. Frame seems straight and not rusted.

The fenders, bumpers, emblems and rear name plate are spoken for, everything else is still up for grabs. I'm not looking to make a killing on this, I just hate to see this stuff disappear. I know someone wishes they had these parts.

Here's a link to more photos.

Many thanks.
Justin H

Last edited by phizkig; April 11th, 2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Sold