Non-Olds Engines For discussion on non-Oldsmobile engines. All forum rules apply.

LS powered cars welcome!

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2012, 08:27 AM

To me, the original post was stirring the pot.

Dont try to put me off as a trouble maker. I have never had any problems with anyone here until they started the non olds section "on a oldsmobile forum"
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Administrator

I just can't understand how some people can't seem to understand how this site can benefit all who have an Olds emblem on their hood! I don't have an Olds motor in my ride, but yet I come in here regularly and try to help and encourage those that do! My decision was purely financial, I installed what I had access to at the time and thoroughly enjoy it. When I go to a car show with it, 99% of the people look and enjoy the car for what it is, an Oldsmobile and an old school hotrod. It is a car that was built the way most cars were built in the 70's, in my backyard! I'm proud of my car!

I come to this part of the site to learn, enjoy, and appreciate others visions of what they want out of their cars! There is room here for both the purists and the rest of us, who can appreciate both. There are a multitude of sites on the internet that are helpful, encouraging, and courteous to anyone who keeps a car with any name badge on the road by any means necessary. The car hobby is all about creativity and vision. This site needs to reflect that!

On another note, the majority of purists are in their 40's and up. We as a group need to nurture, educate, and direct the future generations toward this hobby. They will fall into both groups also. I see cars all the time and wonder, what were they thinking! Then I reflect back so as not to be a hypocrite that a car is an extension of ones own personality, to be personalized as they wish. Do I slip up and be brutally blunt on my feelings toward the direction they took, absolutely, but I have learned over the years, by looking at life through my son's eyes.

This site is the same as your TV at home, it has many channels of programming. If you don't like whats on, change the channel and go to the part of the site that interests you! Do not bash others or be intolerant of the views and interests that differ from your own, again, simply change the channel.
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM

And just when you thought they couldn't find anything else to shove an LS motor in.....
A supercharged LSA outboard.
http://www.seven-marine.com/motors/technology/
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Registered car nut

Originally Posted by nonhog
My goal here is to be positive and friendly to Olds owners.
Not just hard core Olds owners.
Maybe I should have left enough alone but I enjoyed seeing some of the non Olds powered cars. I felt it would be a shame to run them out because
some (not sure how many) get upset with such swaps.

I figure you almost get to know each other and find interest in what each other is up too.(and having a area to do so is perfect)
I do respect the site and have no intention of causing trouble.
If I made any post that are out of line I appologize to the site.
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Just to clairify everything, my message earier was a generic reminder to all to be warned before going into the NOP section. I was not pointing at any particular member. Lets all keep the rules in mind before posting. We all will appreciate it.
I also wanted to inform F85 why some posts were deleted. I was not the one to delete them, nor do I know who posted them and what they said, but I knew WHY they were.
So lets put the past behind us and remember non-Olds is just that, in its own little niche.
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM
car guy

Originally Posted by f-85
To me, the original post was stirring the pot.

Dont try to put me off as a trouble maker. I have never had any problems with anyone here until they started the non olds section "on a oldsmobile forum"

This post was started over 7 months ago and you just now find it and decide to start crap. I don't know what you said that was deleted but I am sure who did it had good reason. I had several reported posts about this thread when I logged on this morning and none were from the known LS supporters. Everyone knows your position on the non-olds section. Its here its not going anywhere. STAY OUT OF IT !!
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by gearheads78
This post was started over 7 months ago and you just now find it and decide to start crap. I don't know what you said that was deleted but I am sure who did it had good reason. I had several reported posts about this thread when I logged on this morning and none were from the known LS supporters. Everyone knows your position on the non-olds section. Its here its not going anywhere. STAY OUT OF IT !!

Like it or not, im here just like the LS stuff. Deal with it! if you dont like what i have to say, dont read it! they have a ignore feature here. use it!

Last edited by f-85; February 12th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM

C'mon, we all know if Olds was still here, a LS motor would find it's way in there, in some form or another!
Before I found this forum, I ran into a couple guys doing LS motors, and saw a couple that'd been 'blowed-up' from various problems. Having read about their 'almost unlimited' possibilities, and being GM, I tried to keep up with their published modifications! [until magazines went to $6 !!]
I'm impressed, an now with their prices coming way down at the yards, I just may try another early Nova - streetable 500 HP and 40 MPG is hard to pass up, especially with about 3300 lbs.!!
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM
car guy

Originally Posted by Rickman48
C'mon, we all know if Olds was still here, a LS motor would find it's way in there, in some form or another!
Before I found this forum, I ran into a couple guys doing LS motors, and saw a couple that'd been 'blowed-up' from various problems. Having read about their 'almost unlimited' possibilities, and being GM, I tried to keep up with their published modifications! [until magazines went to $6 !!]
I'm impressed, an now with their prices coming way down at the yards, I just may try another early Nova - streetable 500 HP and 40 MPG is hard to pass up, especially with about 3300 lbs.!!
Its not a Honda. 500 HP yes but not 40 MPG. Mid 20s is possible.
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Yeah 40mpg is a bit optimistic. But my 6.0 is 400hp with just a tune and exhaust, 26mpg. There are a lot of LY6s at 500hp with just a cam, mid 20s mpg and very streetable.
I personally think getting new technology into these old cars is great....and I'm one of those "over 40" guys.
Old February 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Administrator

My BB only gets 7-10 mpg, depending on how much I push on the fun pedal! Gotta luv the new technology! I'm 54 and I'm leaning towards an LS conversion sometime down the road!

Just watchin n learnin!
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by f-85
I dont get it. You go around to car websites to talk about an opposite brand? Sounds like you just like starting sh*t, and try to **** people off! It seems like the point of your thread is just to try to get under peoples skin. OK i get it. your here, your queer, im over it. No reason to run around waving your flag in every ones face annoying people.
This is the NON-Oldsmobile powered section, the only ones I see waving flags and starting sh*t are you, redoldsman and a few others. Like I've seen said many times, if you don't like what's in this section, stay out of it. So somebody dared to talk about another make than Olds? You're telling me nobody has ever posted about a non-Olds car anywhere else on this site? Give me a break. As for the LS fans, they used to be just as guilty (if not more so) of poking at the "Olds engine or scrap it" people with sticks. That is why I thought this section was started, so they could have a place to talk about the evil "other" engines without "ruining" the rest of the site.
People have stated that the engine is the soul of the car, and changing it ruins the car. However, changing a 330 for a 425 or 455 is usually applauded. Why? Even though it's another Olds didn't you just rip the cars' soul out? Then when an Olds (Omega or Starfire usually) comes with a Chevy engine stock, most people on here start screaming that you have to dump the piece of junk and change it to an Oldsmobile, when that's not what it came with. Speaking of that:
Originally Posted by Redog
This thread has inspired me:

I'm going to keep the 307 in the Delta and drop my 330 in a Camaro, then join a Chevy powered forum, and then get upset when I do not get a warm reception
First, I wasn't aware this was an Olds powered forum (that would be RealOldsPower), I thought it was an Olds car forum. I would think a Chevy powered forum would get their feathers ruffled if you posted about a non-Chevy engine swap.
BTW, Instead of a Camaro, you'd better take your 330 and swap out the 3.4 in you Alero, since it is a "corporate" non-OLds engine. That way you can save its' soul. At the very least give it a Quad 4.
I used to come to this site to look at all the cars and see what other people are doing to theirs and occasionally try to help out with a problem. I don't always like what everyone does to their cars, and I'm sure a lot of them don't like my car. I'm okay with that. I love it, and it's mine. Anybody should do whatever they want to their car. The only time I get a little heartburn is when someone takes a truly rare car of any make (W-30 442, LS6 Chevelle, Hemi 'Cuda, Shelby etc.) and hacks it to pieces. I still believe they can do whatever they want to their car, but why not save money and start with a plain jane?
Anyway, back to the point: since I can't seem to get on here anymore without getting upset and typing crap like this. I won't waste more of anyone's time, especially my own. I could be out working on and driving my cars. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go change my heater core and put a NON-Olds set of billet hood hinges on my Cutlass.
Best wishes to everyone on here and good luck with whatever you all want to do with and to your cars.
Please remove me from the site.
Thank you.
Mike
Old February 12th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by garys 68
And just when you thought they couldn't find anything else to shove an LS motor in.....
A supercharged LSA outboard.
http://www.seven-marine.com/motors/technology/

This post should be in the Non-Olds powered boat section!
I really could care less if you put a furd engine in your Olds, if that's what floats your boat so to speak.

I'm a way over 40 guy who lived in the olden days also.
You can teach old dogs new tricks no matter what you've heard.
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:55 AM

There are a couple airplanes running LS motors, but I thought that would be pushing it
Originally Posted by Bluevista
This post should be in the Non-Olds powered boat section!
I really could care less if you put a furd engine in your Olds, if that's what floats your boat so to speak.

I'm a way over 40 guy who lived in the olden days also.
You can teach old dogs new tricks no matter what you've heard.
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:17 AM

Gary,
since your car is done I wonder if you could do a curb weight check on a scale for us with an empty car and empty tank??
I'm not going to be done until mid Spring early Summer. I'm very curious as to the weight now.

I'm probably going to gut the electrical harness in favor of a new AAW harness.
I can't stand working with aftermarket alarm rats nests.
Originally Posted by Mingus
This is the NON-Oldsmobile powered section, the only ones I see waving flags and starting sh*t are you, redoldsman and a few others. Like I've seen said many times, if you don't like what's in this section, stay out of it.
Some things never change......
A few moderators are being quite patient with the drama.

banstick_lg.jpg

Last edited by Aceshigh; February 14th, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Aceshigh
We were all trying to be nice and not turn into the "bad guys". But as of now, patience is pretty much depleted and we will go by the book. (In fact this is the first time I had to READ the book!)
We all agreed that the next ones to make trouble here (or elsewhere) will get some vacation time...
There is no reason to go into a section you'd rather not see. Just like the Expose song, "What you don't know won't hurt you!"
Old February 14th, 2012, 01:13 PM

The nearest scales are about an hour from me. I'll be driving by there later this spring. There is a post over on pro touring with various engine weights. But that wouldnt take in account the 30 lbs of AC stuff I removed, or the space saver spare I'm using.
I'll let you know when I get a weight on it.
Old February 14th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
We were all trying to be nice and not turn into the "bad guys". But as of now, patience is pretty much depleted and we will go by the book. (In fact this is the first time I had to READ the book!) !"
Book em Dano!!!!!
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:19 PM

But that wouldnt take in account the 30 lbs of AC stuff I removed,
How much of the AC stuff did you pull off? 30 does not sound like much. Thats just the A6 and its brackets on mine!

Originally Posted by oldcutlass
Book em Dano!!!!!
Dano??
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:51 PM
car guy

How much of the AC stuff did you pull off? 30 does not sound like much. Thats just the A6 and its brackets on mine!

Dano??
Danno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyLV_luyKT8
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Registered car nut

The good 'ol days!
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM
"me somebody" site member

I would love to see a Hurst Hairy Olds replica with TWO LS engines!

All kidding aside, I recall seeing a sharp '83 Hurst Olds in Hot Rod Magazine about 11 years ago powered by a Cadillac Northstar (or was it an Aurora motor?). Was verra cool. Looked stock until you opened the hood.
Old February 14th, 2012, 10:09 PM

I pulled all the Olds stuff and replaced with Classic Auto Air. The new Sanden compressor is probably under 10 lbs and the new condensor and evaporator assemblies are probably half the weight. 30 lbs might be conservative.
Danno....lol. We know who's over 40 now.

Dano??
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Yup Danno!!!!!! LOL
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:59 AM

I pulled all the Olds stuff and replaced with Classic Auto Air.
Okay this explains it. 30 for a difference makes sense. Can't wait for the progress report on how well that system works. Still in debate over mine.

Danno....lol. We know who's over 40 now.
Uh, yea...
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:21 AM

It blew cold all summer, even on the 100 degree days in traffic.
Really happy with it. I heard both Classic and Vintage are working on an Olds specific kit too. Although the dash control and vent mads were almost too easy with Classics universal kit.
Okay this explains it. 30 for a difference makes sense. Can't wait for the progress report on how well that system works. Still in debate over mine.

Uh, yea...
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Seasoned beater pilot.

Some things never change......
And it is wearing thin.........
I wish this section would have never happened.

Although I have no quarrels with you, your ban stick doesn't help anything.

F-85 has received an infraction.
What should we do to correct your na-na-na-na-boo-boo attitude, hmm??

The way I see things going, F-85 will get suspended from Classicoldsmobile.com if infractions continue.

A guy with 7 Oldsmobiles and a warehouse full of Oldsmobile parts, is going to get suspended over Chevys on an Oldsmobile dedicated website?

That's a damn shame, for everyone in the hobby on here.

I suggest that members of this forum make use of your ignore button, I have recommended the same to him. This should stop, and very soon.
Old February 15th, 2012, 01:18 PM

I, for one, dont mind f-85s posts here or anywhere else on this board.
If I chose to reply, I'm not one to make personal attacks....and at least I get a laugh out of my humor I know... I kill me too.
Anyway J has it right, ignore if you're going to be offended. But c'mon guys, it's about a car....it's not like he's insulting your wife or mom, or (god forbid) your dog.
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by J-(Chicago)
F-85 has received an infraction.
What should we do to correct your na-na-na-na-boo-boo attitude, hmm??
I am an Admin on other forums, I'm fully aware of how to moderate a forum appropriately.
Consider that a hint that it was being overlooked for too long. Which.....obviously the hint took now.

However, if you feel the need to flex moderation on me for doing so, that's your choice.
I'm fine with your reprimands for me citing the obvious lacking appropriate moderation. Whether you like it
or not, Non-Olds was created for enthusiasts that don't fit into the "Olds Purist" genre.
Some people feel the need to show their *** any chance they get and act like it's not something they can
control. This was PLAINLY upsetting several people for long enough with nothing done about it.

If a moderator fails to nip it in the bud right away, you have problems. Don't hate the section, try
to enforce better moderation and eventually the trouble makers are put in check. I said what needed to be
said with an image of humor, now if you feel the need to pursue this further, feel free to exercise that.

In the end, this isn't our lives we're talking about here. It's a bunch of car guys talking shop.
If people can't get along, then show them the door. Ignore feature works.....but even here it's
obviously not working enough.

Originally Posted by J-(Chicago)
The way I see things going, F-85 will get suspended from Classicoldsmobile.com if infractions continue.

A guy with 7 Oldsmobiles and a warehouse full of Oldsmobile parts, is going to get suspended over Chevys on an Oldsmobile dedicated website?

That's a damn shame, for everyone in the hobby on here.
I don't like Oldsmobile Omega's......I don't just jump into threads to bash them. I have that self control.

F-85 is probably a pretty nice guy in person. But when people jump into sections they have ZERO interest in
just to start beef with people.......that's not good for harmony amongst enthusiasts.

Last edited by Aceshigh; February 15th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old February 15th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Seasoned beater pilot.

No, what you have is a man coming into a Non-Olds powered section to start trouble kicking up dirt at anyone who is sharing
other personal vehicles being posted. THe site is owned by a corporation, not one man who dictates only Oldsmobiles get posted.

If a person can't act right, then they get handled appropriately for the good of all. Not just their isolated views.
This I agree with. Classicoldsmobile has a faintly drawn out 3 strike policy. He is on number two.
If he is wise, he will steer clear of this section. Thus salvaging his previously good reputation on here as a good human being, and granting himself the option of continuing to have some more laughs and conducting business on here.
That being said, allowing this non-Olds section to thrive on this website has driven away several long time members who want nothing to do with the way things are now. I understand and welcome change while looking forward to the future of America. Others have refused to accept this new wave of technology, and only come here for American history preservation. I can't say that they are wrong, same as yourself.
I feel it is my duty to keep as many Oldsmobile enthusiasts in this site's regiment as possible, and this is causing arguments and casualties plain and simple. I cannot think for everyone. I may only state a mature opinion, filter, and point out worthless posts hoping people will do better for themselves and everyone on here.

I am an Admin on other forums, I'm fully aware of how to moderate a forum appropriately.
If this is the case, I will not feel ridiculous by expecting a higher degree of maturity from you from this point on then.

Consider that a hint that it was being overlooked for too long. Which.....obviously the hint took now.
I get enough hints from my old lady. I'm not a big fan.
If you have an issue, man up and state your case. I have no problem with mature discussion about pending issues in the proper discussion forum. I would rather you say "YOU GUYS ARE AWFUL AND HERE's WHY..." than have you play the hint game.

However, if you feel the need to flex your late to the party moderator muscle,
I'm fine with your reprimands for me citing the obvious lacking appropriate moderation. Whether you like it
or not, SOMEONE created the section for enthusiasts that don't fit into the "Olds Purist" genre.
Here's where you fell off the maturity wagon by deliberately hinting that my opinions have somehow been degraded by responding after several other moderators, and suggesting I am here to flex my muscles.
That is definitely not appreciated by me, or come to think of it, any of the other moderators. I'm almost 100% sure about that.
Some people feel the need to show their *** any chance they get and act like it's not something they can
control. This was PLAINLY upsetting several people for long enough with nothing done about it.
Agreed. myself being one of them. I am upset every time ANYONE (chevy, buick, olds, poncho, mopar or ford etc.) acts like a child and/or posts something negative or useless. This forum has proven to be a breeding ground for that just by its controversial subject alone.
An anti-Olds motor section on an Oldsmobile enthusiast site is clearly a spoon in the pot already. Just add 1 or more operators to stir it.

If a moderator fails to nip it in the bud right away, you have problems. Don't hate the section, try
to enforce better moderation and eventually the trouble makers are put in check.
I like your thought process on this one. I voted to nip this non-Olds section in the bud before it even wasted the time I am spending typing this right now. I was obviously out voted by good hearted people trying to give everyone a fair shake. Setting that aside now......

This is not about us MODERATORS nipping things in the bud by this point. This is about us moderators giving people the opportunity to be mature adults in discussion of anything, and having folks on here failing miserably at it. Yourself included.

I said what needed to be
said in a professional manner, now if you feel the need to pursue this further, feel free to exercise that
For the most part, yes. This was a much more productive post than the BAN STICK picture. You are improving. Keep up the good work.
However, the last part of your statement sounds like a dare. Just when you were making perfect sense, there appears yet another remark that can be interpreted as a smart *** comment.
Not wise.
Please clarify the intentions of your questionable comments.

If you are daring me to reprimand you, I will gladly accept.

In the end, this isn't our lives we're talking about here. It's a bunch of car guys talking shop.
If people can't get along, then show them the door. Ignore feature works.....but even here it's
obviously not working enough.
This is a point we disagree on. I have been on this site for many years, and a lot of these people on here have personally touched my life. I have personally met, become friends, or conducted business with MANY members of this site, and it has all eventually translated into real life some way or another.
Heck, when you first joined up, I offered to help you pull your Olds motor out of your car, and I had no idea who you even were. Just because you were local, and liked cars, was the only criteria you had to meet.
Here we are butting heads now. This **** is real. For humanity's sake, don't act a fool.
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:13 AM

Now that all that has been sorted out, moving along.....

http://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php?searchid=16932835

For those here interested there are numerous Olds being posted on LS1tech's Conversions and Hybrids section.
Many of them were warded off this site by the purist feelings of discontent and would be helpful to others here interested in doing the swaps.

You might be able to lure some of them here with questions if you're interested in a swap in the future yourself.
Most of them noted this place was becoming like Real Olds Power and shown no interest.
I tried to convince a few that things were changing to a more receptive environment.

The nearest scales are about an hour from me. I'll be driving by there later this spring.
There is a post over on pro touring with various engine weights. But that wouldnt take in account the 30 lbs of AC stuff I removed, or the space saver spare I'm using.
I'll let you know when I get a weight on it.
Cool. I might be done by May 'ish timeframe so I might beat ya to the punch. We'll have to weigh them both and see.
I'm strongly considering a rewiring in the process as well.

Last edited by Aceshigh; February 16th, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:30 AM

Most of them noted this place was becoming like Real Olds Power and shown no interest.
Aces, I'm sorry, I must respectfully disagree. We've had 4 [now 5] mods trying to keep this thread civil.

FWIW, I've had as many as 8 Olds powered Olds at one time but I could not care less what engine anyone puts in their car.

However, I do believe that the constant blickering on this subject takes away from the generally friendly atmosphere of CO.
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

However, I do believe that the constant blickering on this subject takes away from the generally friendly atmosphere of CO.

I agree with that too. In 5 years i have never had any problems with anyone, Until this non Olds section came around. Now i got guys lining up with ban sticks wanting to get rid of me. LOL It use to be really friendly here. Some little disagreements, or the occasional "Norming" But nothing like this. People are starting to take sides, feelings are hurt, ganging up against each other. I miss the way it use to be.
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Aces, I'm sorry, I must respectfully disagree. We've had 4 [now 5] mods trying to keep this thread civil.
James, no biggie. I've always seen you as one of the more open minded Moderators.

I'm just clarifying what I've discussed with other Olds guys on the other forums.
Is CO like ROP .....of course not. But some felt it was heading in that direction with hostility towards new GM engines.

We can all get along if we stay out of things that really just don't interest us.
It doesn't get more simpler then that. Trolling causes problems no one needs or wants.

Peace, and have a brewski everyone.

beer.gif

Last edited by Aceshigh; February 16th, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:20 AM

Peace, and have a brewski everyone.
Mmmmm... Just what I needed this morning!
Old February 16th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Administrator

Why can't we just all get along. J-chicago, there have been a number of individuals that do not come in here because of the browbeating, bashing, and pure disrespect shown by some members of this community. No, I'm not going to name names! But believe me it has happened prior to and after this section was added! One in particular had a fine 67 Cutlass that had been in his family since new.

I personnaly have suggested to some that want to cut up some of the rarer cars to buy something different to perform that exercise and maintain the originality of their current project! However, as one who admires and respects all different makes and models, I believe that its up to the individual car owner ultimately to do with it as he/she feels. No matter what my personal opinion may be, I try and respect thier vision. Do I slipup every now and again, absolutely!

So enough already, I am tired of listening to the bickering and inuendo slinging. Again, it seems like a small minority here are so self centered and closed minded to accept change. This section was created for those of us who are interested in these sort of modifications, so as to not offend those who are not. There is room in this community for everyone! The people in here like both the purist and the not so purist.

Be advised that we are orphans, with a limited and dwindling supply of vehicles and people who like Oldsmobiles. I'm for anything that will keep orphaned nametags on the road whether original or not.

Last edited by oldcutlass; February 16th, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM

I think it's been nipped and dealt with now OldsCutlass.
I think all is gravy from here going forward. Just PM an unbiased mod if an issue arises.

Lets get back to talking about cars, which is more entertaining then drama.
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Seasoned beater pilot.

Ok then men. Back to the project at hand.
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:01 AM

Cant you all just feel the love.
Now can we start an Olds "donk" forum?
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Registered car nut

Cant you all just feel the love.
Now can we start an Olds "donk" forum?
You can bet I will not start a "Donks Welcome thread"
I'd be o.k. if this thread closed. But thats not my call. Does seem to have ran its course?

Quick Reply: LS powered cars welcome!