The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

rallyeman1

Search this Thread

Old November 21st, 2015, 09:08 AM

rallyeman1

Hi everyone . My name is Jerry Totin. I live in Sachse Texas and I have had my 1970 Rallye 350 since 1979. I had it painted and a new interior and new front end done in the 80's but since then it has gotten a little run down. So I plan on starting to redo everything once again. I just rebuilt the dual gate shifter with new parts from Hurst and am going to start putting in dynamat so I can put in the new carpet and install the excellent console I got at a yard in killeen texas. Then new seat covers and interior. I also need to build another engine because mine is old and tired. Want to try and find a good block and put the motor back to new condition.
Old November 21st, 2015, 09:14 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the site from another N Texan. Post some pictures when you get a chance.
Old November 21st, 2015, 11:43 AM
same but different

Welcome. We got Texas members for sure. Might want to browse the for sale section, or post up a parts wanted ad.
Old November 21st, 2015, 11:58 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Welcome from another North Texan. I am in Rowlett. I have been to the Bluegrass on Ballard Show in Wylie the last two years and the show this year in the Kroger parking lot. There are lots of good people on here who are glad to help. I also invite you to consider the North Texas Oldsmobile Club (NTOC). A bunch of us just came back to the Veterans Day Car Show in Bastrop last weekend. There are lots of A bodies in the club but I have not seen a Rallye 350. I love those cars.