The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Newbie from Arizona with a '84 Cutlass Supreme.

Search this Thread

Old February 24th, 2011, 12:31 AM

Newbie from Arizona with a '84 Cutlass Supreme.

Hey does anyone know the wheel bolt pattern for my car or where I can find it at? and I'll also post pics later of it. Happy to find this site.
Old February 24th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Past Administrator

Welcome to CO. Here is a link which visually shows how to measure the bolt pattern on any car. Easier to show link than to describe it....
Old February 24th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Registered

Welcome to here.

They have a 4-3/4" on 5 bolt pattern don't they?
You'll find out soon if I'm wrong.
Old February 24th, 2011, 05:05 AM

Welcome

Welcome abaord

I'll be you a dime to a dougnut, this very morning Sandy [Cutlassgal] will be on here asking your to come vist. She L-O-V-E-S your weather.
Old February 24th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Cutlass Lover

Ya won the bet Jamesbo, lol!!!!! Welcome to our site 84supreme!!! Jamesbo is correct..... I love Arizona and plan on living there one day!! I love the desert southwest! Such beautiful country out there. Sun, hot, blue skies..... heaven!! We have a few members from AZ on here. What city do you live in?
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Ya won the bet Jamesbo, lol!!!!! Welcome to our site 84supreme!!! Jamesbo is correct..... I love Arizona and plan on living there one day!! I love the desert southwest! Such beautiful country out there. Sun, hot, blue skies..... heaven!! We have a few members from AZ on here. What city do you live in?
I keep telling you that you can live in my nephew's garage Sandy?
You may have to babysit because he has six kids and the oldest is 13, one is theirs and the rest are half theirs and three are cousins, don't ask.
Big new house, no yard to speak of, the front lawn is made out of green gravel and the backyard is hard dirt with a big wall around it to keep out the coyotes that like to walk away with his latest cat for dinner, not much yard work.

Speaking of doughnuts, "donuts" in these parts.
My wife wouldn't let me stop at the Debbie Duz Donuts topless waitress donut shop when we went to Colorado years ago.
The humor possibilities are limitless and can go on infinitely, if I start now Redgoat could never stop.
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Cutlass Lover

Oh God.... how much sugar have you and Redgoat already had this morning, lol??? I would live in your nephew's garage and babysit. No problem! I'd love to have cactus' in my yard, and yucca trees and such. Maybe some orange trees like my friend Terry has. She has one called a "blood orange" - I never seen anything like it. The inside of the orange is like this purplish reddish color. It's really ugly, but it's a sweet and good orange! Think I have a pic of it somewhere......
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM

Welcome to the site, it's a great group of Olds enthusiasts here. The local Olds club is having their annual meet this weekends at the Pavillions in Scottsdale. Come by and say 'hi', if you get the chance.

http://www.azoldsclub.com/
Old February 24th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Ill Try to make it and also thank you everyone for the warm welcome.