The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

New Newbie

Search this Thread

Old July 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM

New Newbie

I have been a lurker for awhile and decided I should participate. Although I am currently Olds-less I have had two Rallye 350's (one hardtop w/ bench, A/C, auto, PS, PDB and a post w/ bench and 4-speed) and a '92 Custom Cruiser. One of the reasons I got the Custom Crusier was because it had the vista windows. I remember as a kid riding in the family's '68 Vista Cruiser and being in awe looking out the top. I thought my daughter would enjoy that also, which she did. That's it for now. Thank you.
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:44 AM

welcome. the Rallye 350 is one of my favorite oldsmobiles. i got mine in 1990 and done a frame off in 99. are you looking for an oldsmobile?
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:45 AM

Welcome

Welcome aboard

I love having 4 sun visors in one car. It makes me feel special
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:55 PM

New Newbie

I am not actively looking for another car at this time, Olds or otherwise. I have a '65 GTO in the garage that I bought several years ago. It was partially disassembled when I brought it home. My intention was to put it back together and "flip" it. I told my wife it would be in the garage no more than 90 days and then she could have her space back. Well, so far I am only a "little" behind schedule and she reminds me of that. My goal is to get that done this summer so she can have her space back by fall.
Old July 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM

AllGM: Dontcha' just love the mileage on the big ol' Custom Cruiser? We are driving ours to the Olds Nationals in Seven Springs, PA, Saturday. I fully expect to get between 25-27 MPG on the road! Just a great road car, great looker, and goes with our two '68's, of course. Can never have enough Oldsmobile's!!!!
Old July 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM

Olds Custom Cruiser

I miss my wagon. I remember the first time I drove it. I thought somebody was following me really close, but it was just the back end of the car in the rear view mirror. My wagon was white and had a personalized plate that said "BALOOGA."