The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Imposible to Logib

Search this Thread

Old August 2nd, 2015, 03:04 PM

Imposible to Logib

I have been trying to login for five days. The passcode used when I first joined the site would not allow me to login. And what is extremely frustrating is unless you can access the site, there is no one to email, nor a human to express the difficulty. I was sent multiple emails with useless information. I want to change my passcode to the passcode I used when I joined the site, but I fear the same will happen, and I will not be able to access the site. I also want to change my username to be spelled correctly, but I don't see where on the site this can be accomplished, and also fear losing access to the site. Maybe an editor will identify how to reach someone by email if unable to login, how to correct the spelling of my username, and how to change my passcode.

I want this comment to be taken constructively. If others are experiencing similar issues it may be negatively affecting our membership. Additionally, if potential members experience difficulty with our site, they may never join.

Thank You,

Twilightblue28A

Last edited by twilightblue28A; August 2nd, 2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:07 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by twilghtblue28A
I have been trying to login for five days. I have written multiple paragraphs three times, press save, and the post disappears.
This worked. Sometimes, if you are writing a lengthy post that takes a while, you may time out. You can write long posts in a word processor off-line, then copy/paste the block of text into the new thread box on this site. That way if the text doesn't post, you haven't lost it.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:31 PM

Joe,

The loss of information was only part of the issue. I was able to get my entire comment on the site. Please let me know who can be of help.

Thank You,
Twilightblue28A
Old August 2nd, 2015, 05:12 PM

Impossible to Login

Can someone show me how to change the spelling on my username??? Thank You,
Twilightblue28A