The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

72 cutlass supreme A/C Parts

Search this Thread

Old March 15th, 2016, 11:24 AM

72 cutlass supreme A/C Parts

I have 72 cutlass S. I know very little about cars. My mechanic says I need several under the dash parts. I know all the Duct is missing. Guess we can start there. Also I need whatever allows the defrost to work. My A/C comes on and works fine, but It only comes thru the dash vents. Need ASAP!!!!!
Old March 15th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by 72allblackcoupe
I have 72 cutlass S. I know very little about cars. My mechanic says I need several under the dash parts. I know all the Duct is missing. Guess we can start there. Also I need whatever allows the defrost to work. My A/C comes on and works fine, but It only comes thru the dash vents. Need ASAP!!!!!
Welcome. I suggest that you get a copy of the factory Chassis Service Manual, which as all the info you and/or your mechanic needs to put the car back to proper functioning. Get an original paper copy, not a repro or CD. Originals are on ebay all the time.

Once you determine exactly what you need, post an ad in the Parts Wanted section. Good luck.