The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

54 Olds

Search this Thread

Old November 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM

54 Olds

I am new to this site and I am about to start restoring a 54 olds 4dr and really do not know where to start looking for parts. Any help out there???
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM

Fusick has many parts and accessories for the 50's oldsmobiles. Kanter has a good supply of suspensions and engine components, however not cheap. I think their sites are simply fusick.com and kanter.com. Then there is always ebay for good used and nos stuff.
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

I have never bought anything from Kanter so I can't speak for them. Fusick is one of the best in my opinion. Ebay is your friend but they are an expensive friend. I bought a lot of stuff on there when I was overseeing the restoration of my late friends 54. It is amazing the stuff you find there. Keep us up to date on how you are doing. I love 54's and actually inherit the 54 after my old friend passed away.
Old November 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Where are you located? I've got a 1954 Olds 88 2 door hardtop project car I'd consider selling for $800. Mostly complete, previous owner started taking it apart to restore then lost interest. I'm located in Medford Oregon, that's near the California border along Interstate 5. John