Miscellaneous Classifieds Please read forum guidelines before posting.This forum is specifically for tools, reference material, memorabilia, or anything that is not a vehicle or parts.

Carburetor Parts Book - free, but you pay half the shipping

Search this Thread

Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:07 AM

Carburetor Parts Book - free, but you pay half the shipping

Shipping will be in the $50-ish range to continental U.S. addresses as this is heavy (about 20 lbs). In the interest of seeing this get to a good home, I'll pay half the shipping cost. I don't want anything for the item itself. Yes, doing it this way will cost me a little money, but I'm more interested in seeing this end up with someone who can use it than in making any money off of it.

For now, I'm limiting this offer to addresses in the lower 48 states. If you're outside this area and really want it, PM me your address and we can talk.

I bought this maybe 25 years ago at a swap meet thinking I would find use for it, but I never have. I don't do much carburetor rebuilding or anything like that, and this has just sat in my closet for more than two decades collecting dust.

The pages are in very good shape. The date on the inside cover sheet is 1987, but there are manuals that have been inserted dated to the early 1990s. Covers every GM division plus others. (I saw Plymouth and Mercury in there.) Lots of info on part numbers, superseded part numbers, and part numbers that have been discontinued. All kinds of carb component (floats, etc.) part numbers and carb specifications.

I won't throw it away if no one takes it. I'll just put it back in the closet until I can find a way to get rid of it at a swap meet or some place I can carry it to.

If you're interested, let me know. PM is best, and include your shipping address. I can get back to you with an exact price. You send me half that amount (check or money order or through Paypal or Zelle), and I'll get it out to you.

Please ask all the questions you want. I can take more photos of anything of interest. I only did a few now because it's hard to pick a "representative" page when there's 1000 of them.

Old November 22nd, 2019, 02:20 PM

pm sent

Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:16 PM

This has been taken and has been shipped. Thank you, Nick!