year one replacement panels color code

Search this Thread

Old October 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM

year one replacement panels color code

Hey All,
At some point someone replaced the right rear interior panel in my 1970 SX convertible with one from a 71 Cutlass. The color is fine but obviously the woodgrain is wrong. The only place I can find a replacement panel so far is from year one. (unless one of you tells me otherwise). The panels/interior in my car look "white" to me, not the "pearl" that was a color option that year. Year One doesn't have white, only pearl. When I called, the guy I talked to said it was white. I won't even go into the ridiculous conversation I had with him. Has anyone with a white interior ever ordered or purchased a panel from Year One? Are they white or pearl????????
Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated!
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
interior4.jpg (53.4 KB, 22 views)
Old October 11th, 2011, 07:09 AM

I ordered my interior parts from them, 1970 should be Pearl. The interior on my car when I got it was mostly white - which was wrong. So if you order parts from Year One for a 70 they should come in a Pearl color tone.

Another option is to go with Legendary Interior products which I heard about after I ordered mine. More expensive but better quality most say. The year one and other repo places get their parts from a manufacturer named PUI