stage III kit

Search this Thread

Old October 26th, 2011, 06:26 PM

stage III kit

I just ordered the complet restoration kit for my 71 442 convertible clone except the convertible top. The trim shop that is doing my top will not warrenty any top that is not their's which is understandable. But, what I was getting at was I know alot of guys said legandary has better products but opgi has much more small item which I need so that why I went with them istead of legendary and I added it all up. I would have spent more if I got the seat covers from legendary and the other items from opgi. What do you guess think.
Old November 20th, 2011, 02:33 PM

I think it boils down to what kind of quality you want in the end. For my upholstery, I went with Legendary, just for the reputation. However, on two different orders, I waited until they had one of their discount sales. Saved a few $$$ that way. But I got my carpet on Ebay, as well as a nice set of armrest bases. Other little knick knack interior items I got on Ebay, and always look for vendors with free or very low-cost shipping. I understand if you are on a tight budget, though. Most of us are. AND, I've learned to ask before hand like you are doing, for different opinions and experiences. Chumley