General Questions Place to post your questions that don't fit into one of the specific forums below.

Header Panel Help????

Search this Thread

Old February 25th, 2009 | 10:01 AM

Header Panel Help????

My 87 Cutlass was stolen and stripped...Ive had trouble finding a header panel setup that was in as good condition...Not that I am wanting too but am I able to use the header panel of a Regal or Monte Carlo???
Old February 25th, 2009 | 10:30 AM

Did you have composite headlights ? If so there is some big differences Even calls for a different core support Call your local salvage yard they can look it up in a Hollanders
Old February 25th, 2009 | 12:05 PM

front end

There is a different core support between the different models, why don't you use one from a cutlass. Ebay has had a few that I've seen, gbody.com has had a few, they are getting harder to find but you can still find them with some digging.
Old February 26th, 2009 | 12:17 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by cut supreme
My 87 Cutlass was stolen and stripped...Ive had trouble finding a header panel setup that was in as good condition...Not that I am wanting too but am I able to use the header panel of a Regal or Monte Carlo???
Monte and Regal header panels are different and won't line up with the fender lines. Cutlass header panels are on ebay all the time. I've seen several in the last few days.