General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Taking parts requests/orders for homecoming next weekend.

Search this Thread

Old June 9th, 2016, 06:49 PM

Taking parts requests/orders for homecoming next weekend.

Trying to get a head start on next weekend. Wanted to see if anyone is looking for any particular parts that I can bring?
Old June 12th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Smash

Are you looking to bring stuff to sell or buying for people ? Got a long list Still looking for a decent his & hers shifter for 72 Cutlass s most people want at least a nickel for ones missing have the parts, remote mirror control cable and joystick w/scutchen, AC equipment, firewall mounted heater box w/ condenser, OEM or close match white headliner, head rests white, console mounting brackets and light housing for same,Got about a $700 to $1000 budget for what ever is available. But if there's a bargain I won't eat this week to get it. not sure what vendors are at these nationals never been to one. They seem to shy away from my cold weather area. let me know how this works as far as purchasing
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:02 AM

I have tons of parts & was mostly looking for people wanting me to bring certain items for them to purchase there but I'll certainly see what I have on your list. I have the remote joystick & escutcheon for sure, most if not all of the AC parts and maybe a console bracket or two. I assume you want bucket seat headrests? I don't have any of those right now but do have several nice bench seat versions. Feel free to call me this evening or tomorrow if you want?
Thanks,
Scott
c. 317-727-7041
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Auto Enthusiast

I will not be there but have been looking for ac vents for my 1970 Cutlass Supreme. Needs to be high quality.
Old June 12th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Smash

I'm from the Philly area 3 hr drive to Nationals I'm trying hard to get up there but I'm beyond busy right now. This is the time of year that makes my whole year and carries me through the cold months. So a weekend away is financial suicide but I'm trying. Yes bucket seat headrests white for some reason the PO removed them and then covered right over the hole. Seats look awesome but really need the headrests. Not sure how this would work but I can post my cell number and use PayPal or credit card and certainly pay for shipping and something for your time. Shoot me some pics of the AC stuff and mirror remote when you get a chance. Thx 267-549-3921
Old June 15th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Scott, looking for some misc items, for a couple 69 A-body's

>68-69 q-jet accel cable brackets. There is a slight difference between 68-69 and 70-72

>nice original front lower control arm bumpers

>68-69 passenger front fender rear chrome. the piece near the windshield. #398860. Looking for nice cores as I'll get them rechromed

>intake manifold mounting bolts, with washers and the engine lift hook. 8 bolts are 2" in length, 4 bolts are 1.25" in length.

>10 exhaust manifold mounting bolts with washers. can't be pitted that bad, which may be asking a lot

>a couple timing cover mounting bolts. not the one with the stud, the other regular bolt.

Looking for a few 69 A-body NOS items too

S emblem on the hood
Cutlass trunk emblem
Cutlass fender emblem
LH front turn signal lens
Old June 16th, 2016, 07:52 PM

Chris,
I have several engine hooks, some of the bolts maybe, a box full of gas pedals & cables, a couple of the rear of fender trim pieces & a whole lot of other stuff. Plan to spend a little time in my spot shopping.