General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

STOLEN CAR ALERT - ONTARIO CANADA

Search this Thread

Old August 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM
SuperMod

STOLEN CAR ALERT - ONTARIO CANADA

Sad news to report,

Although not an Olds, the word needs to get spread quickly amongst the car brotherhood if any chance of getting the car back...the truck can be replaced..

Keep your eyes and ears open fellas!.

Last night (8/13/2009) COPO Pete had his 2500 Duramax + trailer + white COPO Camaro stolen from outside a hotel parking lot while he was eating dinner. He was in the Toronto area I believe, as he was getting ready & helping with a drag race this weekend. The trailer was found this morning at the edge of the Indian reservation nearby, but the local authorities have no jurisdiction within the reservation...[his wife had her truck stolen last year and it was found burnt on/nearby the reservation as well].

Pete called and asked that anyone/everyone keep an eye out for any ZL1/400thm/4.56, or white with blue guts '69 Camaro parts, that happen to pop-up for sale. The truck is a truck, but lots of blood/sweat/tears in that Camaro...

Old August 15th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Captain of my ship

Local cops might not have the authority to go on the reservation but the RCMP do don't they? I know a lot of times they have native officers that work in the reservations but I am not sure if the native councils have to agree to have them there. Chances are the car will be parted out