General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Replacement Wiper Blades?

Search this Thread

Old November 17th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Question Replacement Wiper Blades?

What is everyone using for replacement wiper blades? What do you like? What doesn't work? Please give your wiper blade reviews!

I've been using trico neoform beam wiper blades for quite a while now after switching from icons. IMO they work excellent, are super quiet, look great and are the lowest cost top-of-the-line wiper available. Before I just buy another set, I'd like to hear if there's anything new and exciting out there?
Old November 18th, 2010, 11:21 AM

For an older car, I try to keep it as close to original as possible. Just replace the rubber insert and keep the silver colored wiper arm that came with the car.

For my newer vehicles, I use the Michelin single blade. Don't know what they call it on the package but it doesn't have a traditional metal frame just the rubber blade.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:12 AM

Arrow

Originally Posted by Longhorncutlass
For an older car, I try to keep it as close to original as possible. Just replace the rubber insert and keep the silver colored wiper arm that came with the car.

For my newer vehicles, I use the Michelin single blade. Don't know what they call it on the package but it doesn't have a traditional metal frame just the rubber blade.
Yes I agree with you on the classics...keep it as stock as possible. I was really asking more for daily drivers than our sunday cars!!

Those michelins are like the neoforms except I've heard that trico since trico makes so many OEM wipers, that their aftermarket engineering is better. I've seen that style called euro, frameless, bracketless, boneless and beam blades fyi