General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Inline Tube feedback

Search this Thread

Old November 29th, 2013, 09:31 AM

Inline Tube feedback

I just got my 4th order from Inline Tube. So far i really like the quality of there parts. The problem is that the last 3 orders have had a part missing or wrong. Two time i got a part that was a very close part number but still wrong. This time I was missing a part. All 3 time they took care of it with no questions ask and without hesitation.

With 3 out of 4 orders having something wrong, I would highly sugest you look your orders over very close when you get them. If i had ordered the parts way ahead of time and not looked at the order till I needed the parts it would have been a bigger pain.

Over all I am very happy with them, I just wanted to give a heads up on checking your orders.
Old November 29th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Registered Luser

Same here Eric...their parts are very nice. They are pleasant on the phone. Even when I call and give specifics about line bends or specific length cables I need, still get it wrong. But, when I call and remind them, they take care of it pronto. So, when I put together their quality and customer service, I would keep coming back to them! They do list a lot of stuff for vista cruiser, but always seemed to get the stuff wrong. When I end up sending the original old stuff, they end up getting it right.....
Old November 29th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Their parts are awesome but the people packing everything are not that great. They were telling me they just switched warehouses and inventory systems. The people grabbing the parts are NOT car people and obviously not very good at times.
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:12 PM

Location: Orion Township Michigan 30 Miles North of the Murder City
I live in the area and buy parts from them from time to time at their Parts Counter..Have you ever played Marco Polo...
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:15 PM

I guess I have to say that I have been very lucky so far. Two oders in the last week with no mistakes at all. I have been buying parts now for the last three years with them and can say as well the quality and correctness of thier parts are second to none. Rarely have had to talk by phone but when I have they are very pleasant.
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:33 PM

I just received an order from them yesterday and everything was correct and I am very happy with the quality of the parts. Also, fast shipping. However, who ever packaged the order was a "brick short of a load" as he or she packed a replacement sport mirror glass without bubble wrap or a protective box and placed it right against body mount bolts and shims. You guessed it, cracked in several places. I'll have to call them on Monday, but based on the comments above, I shouldn't worry about getting a replacement. I took a picture of it and will send if required.
Old November 29th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Once Olds Always Olds

I ordered some parts last week from ILT, got all of my parts and recieved them the day they promised. Every time I have ordered from them, I haven't had any trouble. There now I have jinks myself for sure.