General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Hudson cruise in pics

Search this Thread

Old June 17th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Cutlass Lover

Hudson cruise in pics

Here are a few pics from the Hudson Cruise In I went to last evening!

Hudson6-10027.jpg

Hudson6-10019.jpg

Hudson6-10018.jpg

Hudson6-10016.jpg

Hudson6-10017.jpg

Hudson6-10015.jpg

Hudson6-10014.jpg

Hudson6-10011.jpg

Hudson6-10008.jpg

Hudson6-10006.jpg

Hudson6-10005.jpg

Hudson6-10004.jpg

Hudson6-10003.jpg

Hudson6-10002.jpg
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:24 AM

Did you finish the dishes first? or has Larry become a car show widower ?
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Cutlass Lover

You crack me up, Jamesbo!! My sister had already done the dishes before I got home, and Larry was going to make spaghetti for supper, which he did, while we were gone! I ate when I got home! I told him he wasn't going to see much of me this summer.... She can't get a trophy sittin in the garage!
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:48 AM

He just used the garlic to cover up the perfume smell on his clothes. I used to carry a flask of diesel fuel in my truck for just the same purpose.
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Cutlass Lover

Jamesbo...... Shame on you!!! Well I hope he enjoys himself until October - I'm done with shows by then, lol!!
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

I don't know about that oil deal, women can smell anything, mothers can smell what you're thinking.
The women a little south of me smell like fuel oil.
I was watcing that ridiculous Whale Wars show, (they should let Somali pirates run that boat), and one guy I really like.
He said the women on the ship actually started looking good after a couple of months and then when he sat got close to one at dinner she smelled like a hamster.

Congratulations again Sandy, that doing the engine and those other touches you did and had done along with a hundred coats of wax made a little difference didn't it?
Clean and pretty, correct means nothing .....chebby stripes.

Are you doing the Stan Hywet Hall show Sandy?
I'm working on it, you had to be registered by June first but I/Laura may have pulled it off, knock on wood.
Called and they said registration is full up now, my late second application after the first one was "lost" in the mail may be accepted.
May not have much chance of a trophy the way the classes are but I've never been to it and have to go at least once. It's really fancy with all those million dollar Classic with a big "C" and copyright cars, need to wear my formal Hawaiian shirt if things come together.

It costs 20 bucks to register and only two people per car included, otherwise it's 11 bucks a person. You have to park at the high school or a couple of other places and take a shuttle bus, no on-site parking.
The admission price and shuttle bus deal should keep the riff-raff away.

Last edited by Bluevista; June 17th, 2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Cutlass Lover

You make me laugh!! Nope, I'm not going. I looked it up, and saw it was too late, so I'm not going. Larry wouldn't like me being gone on Father's day anyhow. You want to come to Stow tonight?? I'm going over to Don's around 5, so if it doesn't take them too long, I plan on going by the Stow cruise on the way home. I need to show my friend Ron her trophies!

That should be a nice show at the Hall - lots of goobersmoochers for you to hob-**** with! I'm sure you'll get a nice trophy there!!
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Registered

Why should he care if you do a show?, Larry ain't your father Sandy?
No big deal to me.
Just got the confirmation for the Stan Hywet deal in the mail, mmm...mmm...mmm.
I love it when a plan comes together.

The Winking Lizard is doing the food, better than the trailer at the BOP show.

Stow, way too far me, I don't even know where it is? That's somewhere below the Mason-Dixon line/route 14/I-480 isn't it?

The Alliance show is popular choice now.
That changes everything, mostly all guys voting, you and Laura best better have your bikinis ready or get one Sandy.
Short shorts and one of those halter tops got me a nice trophy at Ursuline one year long ago.
The judges kept coming back to my car and I made myself scarce.
And it was Laura wearing the short shorts and halter top...not me...that day.
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Cutlass Lover

Oh God you just make me laugh!!!!! I think you'd look rather nice in short shorts and a halter top!! Blue would be a good color! I can do the short shorts and tank top - no bikini - I'll just have to keep leaning over her and polishing her, lol!! Gotta keep the dust off the beauty rings!

I know Larry ain't my father, but he's funny about things like that. I dunno why. That show is an every year thing from what I understand, and a bigggg one! I'm glad you got in! The food will be great if it's from The Lizard!

A guy came up to me tonight at Stow and asked if I won over at the BOP - told him yep... yep.. yep. He was at the show too for a while, with a Buick, I believe he said. My friend Ron was at Stow tonight, and he was happy for me getting the trophy. The guys at Don's were happy they had a part in it also! I tell ya, it's been a group effort!

Stow is right by Kent, and that would be a ways for you all to come. It's a nice cruise - tonight there were a bunch of guys with different old coupes that think they're hot shi* - loud mouthed and obnoxious.... I've seen them around other shows, and I didn't like them then either. They might be part of Good Guys or something like that? I took a few pics that I'll post. At least the clouds went away and it turned out to be a nice afternoon and evening.
Old June 18th, 2010, 04:21 AM
GM Enthusiast

Nice pictures Sandy, looks like a good show with some pretty rare cars. I guess you'd better have Larry build a BIG shelf in the garage with all the trophies you're going to win!
Old June 18th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Cutlass Lover

Thank you Darrell!!