General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Ever feel like Rodney Dangerfield??

Search this Thread

Old May 31st, 2011, 02:58 PM
President Blue/Grey OCA

Ever feel like Rodney Dangerfield??

Hello Everyone,
This site and several others can be a wealth of information and support for many people with different reasons, but it seems that once someone takes the time to share their knowledge and solve problems for other members there is no further update or even a Thank You for helping!

I enjoy sharing my experence and helping others but this is becoming annoying. Seems people will respond to someone who has a wisecrack or non important chatter and then forget about the members who helped them with the real problem.

I feel if someone can take the time to help you in turn should at the very least post that your problem is solved or not!!

Its my 2 cents and now i'm broke...LOL
Good Luck Everyone!!
Old June 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM

81: A Very good point to bring out...and with that I would like to thanks all those who have given me advice over this last year, if I haven't already. There are some folks on this site that are "very knowledgable" and are overwhelmingly eager to help one out. A Salute to them all! I know, as this Memphis Banker needs a lot of help...(ouch! a banker trying to fix a 72 S Hardtop??!What's next?).