General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Billions and trillions

Search this Thread

Old November 30th, 2015, 04:12 AM

Billions and trillions

Watch out for this "GUY"

25th of Oct, 2014 by bikerfoxed
All you people are stupid bro! I'm sick and tired of all of you complaining about the products I sell. Uninformed is all you are don't you ever read the fine print? It clearly states that I have the upper hand in the car market. So much in fact that all the money I've made has allowed me to take weeks and even years off to make my movie. It takes me 10 minutes to pull a semi solid bumper and sandblast it. And prep it. And $95 to ship it to oaklahoma city's plating shop. Why would it cost any less than $2500? I'm doing all the work here after all Bro. All your lazy *** is doing is bolting it on.
I'd like any of you to show me one place that has NOS part in inventory cheaper than what I have. I still fail to see how most of you don't even know your Vin numbers when ordering, then have the nerve to call and complain about a small amount of pitting. If your not happy with your purchase. Order an other. I offer Nothing but the best you can find.
Watch the YouTube videos.
And just remember that every single time one of you put me on hold for you to got check something to make sure you order the right part. You are going to be paying for the time you took away from me and my mother's labor spent away from the shed cleaning up our parts for resale. And once mother looses time on the wire wheel its a bitch trying to get her arthritis used to the vibration again. And some one has to pay for that down time. And it's going to be you.
Also I have removed the eBay stores. Cause I don't have time to deal with unhappy people (if I can even call you that.) Complaining that I sold them pitted garbage. I don't sell the best parts. They're are refurbished parts better Than NOS.
If I actually spent more time on restoring the parts ordered than on my moutanbike in the oaklahoma mountains. I'm sure that you would still have something to complain about still.
If any of you actually had any type of clue about muscle car enthusiasts.
You would know the facts. American made cars rust out faster then any other car from the era. #2. If you couldn't afford one of my mother's perfectly restored items. That's why you will find blemishes.
#3. The whole ratrod thing is in right now get with the times.
#4. Law will not allow me to sell restored until rusted items. You could kill someone with a muscle car. Something has to give.
#5.my lawyer says the pedophile case is still pending and could be very damaging.

Johnny
Old November 30th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Search is your friend.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...sed-parts.html

- Eric