General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Any members here from eastern pa or western nj?

Search this Thread

Old November 28th, 2008, 06:51 AM

Any members here from eastern pa or western nj?

Hey all I figured I would ask if there is anyone is local to me. I figured it might be nice to know if anyone would like to hang out or help one another. That's what car people do right? It would also be cool to be able to bounce ideas off each other. Yes I know that can be done here on the forum, but it might be better and easier for a person to see the car, problem, or idea up close. Just asking.
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:44 AM

Thumbs up

Got Emmaus here. Or if you're Dutch...eeemoss. What part of the valley are you from? Gotta be close! Isn't it just a little slice of heaven here? Saw your thread on the museum, gotta get over there myself. If you haven't been to any of the cruises at Macungie Park, ya gotta get to one. They're incredible ( if the weather is nice). Would love to hear what yards you know about and vice versa...Gery.
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by 7244too
Got Emmaus here. Or if you're Dutch...eeemoss. What part of the valley are you from? Gotta be close! Isn't it just a little slice of heaven here? Saw your thread on the museum, gotta get over there myself. If you haven't been to any of the cruises at Macungie Park, ya gotta get to one. They're incredible ( if the weather is nice). Would love to hear what yards you know about and vice versa...Gery.

I'm from Allentown, and I go to the cruises at Macungie all the time. I even have a video on my Youtube page of one of them. If you go then you may have seen my wagons. As for junkyards there is EZ Pull which is 875 if I remember correctly. And Harry's in Allentown.