General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

72 cutlass console

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2009, 09:35 AM

72 cutlass console

Hey gang,

I just picked up a black console for my cutlass. I'm missing the bottom of the console. I'm guessing it came in two pieces. I'm also missing the flocked liner but I think Brothers automotive makes that but I was hoping to find someone on this site that had the bottom piece that I could buy. I checked e-bay a couple times but so far no luck. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Vinny
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Vinny72olds
Hey gang,

I just picked up a black console for my cutlass. I'm missing the bottom of the console. I'm guessing it came in two pieces. I'm also missing the flocked liner but I think Brothers automotive makes that but I was hoping to find someone on this site that had the bottom piece that I could buy. I checked e-bay a couple times but so far no luck. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Vinny
Your best bet will likely be to find a complete console with the top part broken. Good luck.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Vinny72olds
Hey gang,

Parts Place has a good catalogue of Automatic consoles and assorted pieces you may need to fix it up. Take a look at this link and see if you find the stuff you're looking for.
http://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/cata...ideimages=true

Consoles are in Section 2.0