General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

50 Olds Parts

Search this Thread

Old July 1st, 2012, 12:51 PM

50 Olds Parts

Alright boys & girls I'm new to this site and I looking for 50 Olds parts. Is this the best place or where?
Old July 1st, 2012, 07:57 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

This is the best place. There are a good many folks on here with 50's cars. If you are looking for repro parts, Fuscicks is going to be your best bet. Of course ebay will become one of your best sources. I know a lot of people say bad things about ebay but you can still find lots of stuff you would either take years to find or you would never find. Bad new is that it has driven prices up. I just bought an aircleaner for a 50 Olds on ebay. That is a pretty rare item. It was not cheap either.

Now for the serious part. If you don't post pictures of your car, they throw you off the site. Of course they don't really do that but let me be the first to hound you about pictues. This bunch on here likes to see pictures. It doesn't matter what stage your car is in, we like pictures. And one other thing, WELCOME.
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by redoldsman
This is the best place. There are a good many folks on here with 50's cars. If you are looking for repro parts, Fuscicks is going to be your best bet. Of course ebay will become one of your best sources. I know a lot of people say bad things about ebay but you can still find lots of stuff you would either take years to find or you would never find. Bad new is that it has driven prices up. I just bought an aircleaner for a 50 Olds on ebay. That is a pretty rare item. It was not cheap either.

Now for the serious part. If you don't post pictures of your car, they throw you off the site. Of course they don't really do that but let me be the first to hound you about pictues. This bunch on here likes to see pictures. It doesn't matter what stage your car is in, we like pictures. And one other thing, WELCOME.
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM

Thx man. I keep checking ebay but so far just dead end. Car is supposed to b delived to me tomorrow. Was supposed to pick another one up yesterday in Brunswick Oh yesterday but what a disappointment that was. Thought it was a driver but the body mts weren't even bolted n would have had to redo the whole car to make it safe and a looker. Thx for the info
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:26 AM

Hi:I have several 1950 olds "88"Parts.give me a shout !!!
(tholtolds88@yahoo.com)
Thanks
Tom
Old July 3rd, 2012, 11:36 AM

Bill Irsham, Sylvania OH.