General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

1972 Cutlass Olds Parts Shop in Annapolis MD

Search this Thread

Old September 4th, 2017, 01:38 PM

1972 Cutlass Olds Parts Shop in Annapolis MD

Hi there, I an going to visit Annapolis from tomorrow till the end of the week from Hamburg, Germany, in Europe and I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to visit for some parts for my 1972 Cutlass Coupe while in Maryland. Im about to restore the interior this winter and since Fusick and Legendary are a bit far off I thought someone here could give me a hint where to stop by. Any ideas welcome. Cheers, Niels
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
71 cutlass convertible

I live about an hour from Annapolis. Lots of neat history but not much for oldsmobiles. Maybe someone else knows something I don't. Another possibility would be meet up some members in the area. Unfortunately I am going to be away.
Old September 5th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Old(s) Fart

About the only Oldsmobile specialty vendor who is even close is USA Parts Supply in Kearnysville, West Virginia. It's about a two hour drive from Annapolis.

I don't know exactly when you are leaving, but our DC-area OCA chapter is having it's monthly meeting on Sunday in Springfield, VA, about an hour from Annapolis.

Enjoy your trip.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:14 AM

Thanks a real lot Joe, I have contacted USA Parts Supply and they are reviewing my shopping list. Some of the stuff especially interiors has a long lead time and is not stocked but they are working on it and I may have a chance to use my 30 Kilo baggage allowance for some new hard to find spares in Hamburg. Next winter is long ...
Old September 6th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by Niels67
Thanks a real lot Joe, I have contacted USA Parts Supply and they are reviewing my shopping list. Some of the stuff especially interiors has a long lead time and is not stocked but they are working on it and I may have a chance to use my 30 Kilo baggage allowance for some new hard to find spares in Hamburg. Next winter is long ...
Too bad your trip is a couple of weeks early. Fall Carlisle is Sept 26-Oct 1 and Hershey is Oct 3-7.