14" rallys with new bf goodrichs

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM

14" rallys with new bf goodrichs

What is a good price to sell my 14 rally's with new tires im not sure what there worth. They are about a 7 on scale of 1 to 10..I want some torq thrust wheels and a coworker ask how much I want for my wheels thanks.
Old October 19th, 2012, 03:51 PM
car guy

Originally Posted by delta254
What is a good price to sell my 14 rally's with new tires im not sure what there worth. They are about a 7 on scale of 1 to 10..I want some torq thrust wheels and a coworker ask how much I want for my wheels thanks.
How old are the tires? If the tires are not too dated or weather cracked $450.00 +/-

I have seen people ask 700-800.00 but they seem to get relisted over and over. If they are 400.00 and below they are usually gone pretty quick.
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Administrator

I sold a set of 15's with good tires for $200 a few years back. They aren't really popular around N Texas.
Old October 20th, 2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by gearheads78
How old are the tires? If the tires are not too dated or weather cracked $450.00 +/-

I have seen people ask 700-800.00 but they seem to get relisted over and over. If they are 400.00 and below they are usually gone pretty quick.
tires are brand new the person that i got it from put them on before I bought the car from him. Im going to ask 500 when i get my torq wheels.
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:05 AM

I pondered the Torque Thrust II line in 15". I had to get wheels and tires quickly. The purchase arrangement I made with the seller was he gets to keep his 20" Foose wheels and tires where I'd have rubber and cash in hand to drive her 300 miles back. He took $2000 off the asking price which was great, those wheels were, um, Wrong!

I registered here and studied many styles and look. Ended up wanting T-T's but discovered local tire stores didn't stock the devils I want. I shoot a call to Tire Rack and the sales guy gets that I need 'em quick. He gives me a deal on the polished flavor wrapped with T/A's. I need these by the weekend, what could possibly go wrong?

Okay, I'm in Washington state calling on a Wednesday. Tire Rack's West coast warehouse is in Nevada. Get this - the tires are mounted, balanced and shipped to my porch Friday afternoon!! I snag the car Saturday driving her 300 miles back on killer new rubber. They shipped with new lugs ready to mount for much less than local retail.

The sales guy calls me Monday to see how the mission went? A follow-up call? Unheard of these days. I'm really pleased with the quality wheels and a great service experience. Both are highly recommended.
Old October 20th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by White_Knuckles
I pondered the Torque Thrust II line in 15". I had to get wheels and tires quickly. The purchase arrangement I made with the seller was he gets to keep his 20" Foose wheels and tires where I'd have rubber and cash in hand to drive her 300 miles back. He took $2000 off the asking price which was great, those wheels were, um, Wrong!

I registered here and studied many styles and look. Ended up wanting T-T's but discovered local tire stores didn't stock the devils I want. I shoot a call to Tire Rack and the sales guy gets that I need 'em quick. He gives me a deal on the polished flavor wrapped with T/A's. I need these by the weekend, what could possibly go wrong?

Okay, I'm in Washington state calling on a Wednesday. Tire Rack's West coast warehouse is in Nevada. Get this - the tires are mounted, balanced and shipped to my porch Friday afternoon!! I snag the car Saturday driving her 300 miles back on killer new rubber. They shipped with new lugs ready to mount for much less than local retail.

The sales guy calls me Monday to see how the mission went? A follow-up call? Unheard of these days. I'm really pleased with the quality wheels and a great service experience. Both are highly recommended.
Great to hear that there's a company that treats their customer the way they should be treated! Hopefully others will follow suit as they see their customer base eroding due to their poor service. Thanks for the info.
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:43 PM

Don't seem to get much demand for the stock rims where I am, west coast Canada. Everyone I know that sells the stock rims, can't give them away. I love the look, myself, but it seems out here people want the large diameter rims with low profile tires on almost every car you can think of. Weirdness....
I had this set of 14" for sale for ages, and got one offer of $60. Needless to say, they're in storage right now, until I get something to put them on. I'll put them on my 64 Skylark, before I'll sell them for $60 !!
Damn, I'm almost ranting....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
1965 Cutlass 013.jpg (108.1 KB, 37 views)