The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Humor de jour XIII

Search this Thread

Old July 27th, 2012, 12:11 PM
CQR

Remove if its over the line.

My wife says to me the other night... "How come we don't make love like they do in the movies?"

So I bent her over the table, slapped her on each **** cheek a dozen times, rammed it in, grabbed her by the hair and yanked her neck back so she'd be forced to watch me jackhammer her from behind, then flipped her over and came on her face....

She was pissed ...Turns out we don't watch the same movies.
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Just an Olds Guy

OMG! Better be careful - she KNOWS NOW!!!
Old July 29th, 2012, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by allan r
rotflmao!!!! Best tech joke i've heard in years!!
x2
Old July 29th, 2012, 03:44 AM

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out
of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph,
enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
"Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue
lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110,
then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!"
and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked
up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift
ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason
for speeding--a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off
with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:22 AM
CQR

A sucessful business man became disenchanted with the stress of the fast life in the big city and decides to chuck it all. He takes his savings and purchases a large ranch in the middle of nowhere in Montana. After a couple of months of enjoying the solitude he hears the drumming of hoofbeats outside his cabin. Grabbing his rifle he challenges the man riding up on the horse. "Hold it neighbor" the man says, " I'm your neighbor, I have a ranch only 6 miles from here, and I want to invite you to a Welcome Party I'm throwing for you next Saturday. There's going to be music, dancing, hugging, kissing, drinking, fighting and lots of sex.... We'll have a great time". Not wanting to be unneighborly the new rancher lowers the rifle and ask's " How should I dress?" " Aw, don't matter" replied the neighbor, " Only gonna be the two of us".
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:38 AM
CQR

We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, and drove it 7.5 ft. into the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works..

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Wal-Mart 6 hp big wheel push mower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.

It seems as though I hadn't remembered to unplug it after all.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.

Time stood still.

The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and the piece of **** lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together. It was like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences. But Dad always had those piece of **** chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.

This one I could not let go of. The 8 ft. long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank!

Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest, I think 'Oh God please die... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner's right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day. He left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire.

I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.

There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire..

Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things:

1 - Three of the fillings in my teeth have melted.

2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).

3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.

4 - My left eye will not open.

5 - My right eye will not close.

6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.

7 - My nuts are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long.

8 - I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this!!!).

That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect for things. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:25 PM
GM Enthusiast

Sign on the back of a septic truck:

WARNING: THIS TRUCK IS FULL OF POLITICAL PROMISES!

Old August 5th, 2012, 07:18 PM
CQR

Being a very religious man when I checked into my hotel last night I said to the lady behind the counter, " I hope the **** in my room is disabled."

"No," she said "Its regular **** you sick bast@rd".
Old August 7th, 2012, 01:57 PM
CQR

If a redhead works at a bakery, does that make him a ginger bread man?
Old August 16th, 2012, 08:31 PM

Had a good time tonight at the IBA meeting...couple of friends of mine:

Old August 25th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Irish Fire Insurance

A man and his wife moved back home to Cork , from London. The wife had a wooden leg and to insure it in Britain was £2000.00 a year!

When they arrived in Cork , they went to an Insurance agency to see how much it would cost to insure the wooden leg. The agent looked it up on the computer and said to the couple, '€39.00.' The husband was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in Ireland to insure, because it cost him £2000.00 in England! The agent turned his computer screen to the couple and said, 'Well, here it is on the screen,it says:

*Any wooden structure, with a sprinkler system over it, is €39.00.*'

Just gotta love the Irish!
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch Geezers'
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Just an Olds Guy

?? Can't access that link...
Old August 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Geezer

Old August 28th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Aircraft mechanics in Louisville, Kentucky. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Dick said, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!'

Jim says, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. You wanna try it?'

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane booze and get completely smashed.

The next morning Dick wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels. In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

Then the phone rings. It's Jim. Jim says, 'Hey, how do you feel this morning?'
Dick says, 'I feel great, how about you?'
Jim says, 'I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?'
Dick says, 'No that jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often.'
'Yeah, well there's just one thing.'
'What's that?'
'Have you farted yet?'
'No.'
'Well, DON'T - cause I'm in Tennessee '
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Brought a tear to my eye I was laughing so hard!!! Did NOT see that coming...
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM

I thought you might like that! LOL!
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM
CQR

A lawyer dies and goes to Heaven. "There must be some mistake," the lawyer argues. "I’m too young to die. I’m only fifty five."

"Fifty five?" says Saint Peter. "No, according to out calculations, you’re eighty two."

"How’d you get that?" the lawyer asks.

Answers St. Peter: "We added up your time sheets."
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:33 AM
Just an Olds Guy

I was in an English style pub on Saturday night.

I'd had a few !!!! .... I noticed two oversized women by the bar.

They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?"

One of them chirped: "It's WALES you friggin' idiot!"

So, I immediately apologized and said..., "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland ?"

That's the last thing I remember...
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Old September 12th, 2012, 06:46 AM
CQR

Bubba's wife caught him blow-drying his pecker this morning and asked him
what the hell he was doing?

Apparently, "heating up your breakfast," wasn't the right answer

Old September 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM

A nursing home ~ that is for sure.

MYPRIVATE PARTDIED

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home.One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Tracy asked him if there was anything wrong. 'Yes, Nurse Tracy ,' said Mr. Wallace.

'My Private Part died today, and I am very sad.'

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my
Condolences.'

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Tracy. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said, 'You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.'

'But, Nurse Tracy I can't,' replied Mr. Wallace. 'I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.'

'Yes,' said Nurse Tracy , 'you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?'

(You've gotta love this.)

'Well,' he replied, 'Today is the viewing.'
Old September 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM
General Confusion

good grief you guys are killing me, I'm only on page 3. seen a few i know , but can't post anything yet for fear of repeating. lol
Lots of good stuff from you guys.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Yes, We Oldies Have A Lot Of Fun..

MY LAST TRIP TO COSTCO

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant? So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's *** and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM

Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM

Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:12 PM

Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:12 PM

Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
General Confusion

now that i have read all 9 pages I'll go to bed and leave you with this.........

THE SETTING: A Scottish old timer in Scotland, in a bar, talking to a young man. Old Man:
\
"Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. Piled it for months. But do they call me McGregor-the-Fence-Builder? Nooo..

" Then the old man gestured at the bar. "Look here at the bar. Do ya see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labour, for eight days. But do they call me McGregor-the-Bar-builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man points out the window. "Eh, Laddy, look out to sea. Do ya see that pier that sretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me back. I nailed it board by board. But do they call me McGregor-the-Pier-Builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man looks around nervously, trying to make sure no one is paying attention.

"But ya f**k one goat . . . "
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:07 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Nunya ROTFLMAO!! And I'm part Scot!

What do you call 2 Irish queers?
Michael FitzPatrick and Patrick FitzMichael

3 Scotsmen are walking down a road. How do you know which one is named MacDonald?
Easy, look under their kilts. Whoever's got the quarter pounder is the MacDonald.

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.
At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.
"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.
"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.
They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the tolet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.
The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.
"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman. "Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Scots cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:16 AM

Is that guy in the wheelbarrow sitting up to his waste in concrete? Maybe it's a combination of grand theft auto and a funeral procession.
Old September 24th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, my wife and I, listened to the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."

He then addressed the men, 'Can you name and describe your wife's favourite flower?'

I leaned over, touched my wife's hand gently, and whispered, 'Robin Hood-All-Purpose, isn't it?'

And thus began my life of celibacy.........
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM
"Car"mudgeon

4 HUSBANDS
The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director,"she answered. "Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.
She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. after a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director. The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
It's a sickness!

My one day of employment after retiring

After landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day ......
About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, woman walked into
the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said, pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart."
I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"
The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Don't be f _ _ _ ing stupid. Of course they aren't twins.
The oldest one's 9, and the other one' s 7.
Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"
I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam.. I just couldn't believe someone f _ _ _ ed you twice.
Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."
My Supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
It's a sickness!

Claude the hypnotist

It was entertainment night at the Senior Citizens Center.

Claude the hypnotist explained: "I'm here to put you into a trance;

I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

"I want each of you to keep your eyes on this antique watch. It's a very special watch.

It's been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.

A hundred pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch until, suddenly, the chain broke; it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"****!" said the hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Citizens Center.

Claude was never invited back....
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:54 AM
CQR

An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 a.m and was asked where he was going at that time of night.

The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replied, "That would be my wife."
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Just an Olds Guy

A special collection of truths

The human body has 7 trillion nerves.
My wife manages to get on every *&#%@ one of them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fitted strobe lights in the bedroom.
They're brilliant.
It makes the wife look like she's actually moving during sex...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife said that she was leaving me because I always exaggerate.
I was so shocked I almost tripped over my ****.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the doctor's surgery the other day and found out that my new doctor is young female and drop dead gorgeous.
I was embarrassed, but she said, "Don't worry, I am a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out.
I said, "My wife thinks that my dick tastes funny"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pretty excited when my new girlfriend sent me a text message claiming that she loves ****.
Dyslexic bitch , it turns out that she love Alan, my best mate......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bloke is watching a film with creepy organ music on the TV and suddenly yells, "Don't enter that church, you daft c$@# !!!"
His wife asks him, "What are you watching?"
Husband replies, "Our bloody wedding video"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is like a fart.
If you have to force it, it's probably ****.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a *****.
Soft and hanging freely.
It's women that make it hard
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said to the wife, "Get me a newspaper"
"Don't be silly," she said "You can borrow my iPad"
That spider never knew what f*@#$@ hit it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a new perfume for my wife called Chloroform but she says she doesn't like it.
She says that it makes her sleepy and her bum sore.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:42 AM

I almost forced a fart laughing. :O
Old October 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"
The pissed off paid her fare and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me!!," she said.

The man sympathized with her and said, " he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."
"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
GM Enthusiast

On the seventh day, God created the earth and rested.
On the eigth day, God created man and rested.
The next day, God created woman and neither man nor God have rested ever since!

Quick Reply: Humor de jour XIII