The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Out of town

Search this Thread

Old August 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM

Out of town

Starting Friday I won't be on CO for a while. Wife and I are headed for Idaho for a few days to help the kids(they are actually grown up kids) set up their new home and as far as I know there is no internet in their new house as yet. If anyone has any questions hanging in a PM or Email that I have not responded to please hang on a little longer or ask the guys here, most know more than I. See you when I get back.... Lost somewhere in Idaho and don't care.... Tedd
Old August 24th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Hookers under Hood

That will be a nice getaway Ted. I'm sure its nice to see the kids buying and setting up house. You must be very proud of them. Have a nice trip and enjoy you time with the kids. See you back here soon!!

Eric
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:29 PM

Yea it will be fun and a lot work, I'll be driving a Mini Cooper S from Chico to Boise. First time for me driving in a Cooper sense the sixties when they were real Mini coopers. In reality this one is quicker, nicer and roomy for a shoe box.

As far as the kids go I'm very proud of them, they are a great couple with almost grown up kids of their own. But they will always be kids to me..... See you guys soon... Tedd
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Hookers under Hood

The mini coopers are much nicer than the early 70's from what I remember. Have a safe trip Tedd.

Eric
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Old August 24th, 2016, 09:59 PM
MOTORHEAD

Tedd
will be in around whitefish montana soon
happy lad

have a safe trip
b
Old August 31st, 2016, 12:28 AM

Back home at last, we had a few problems on the way over nothing really major , shredded one tire and got a nail in another on the U haul . that brought us to a dead stop out in the desert near Winnamucka NV. (SP?). Cost us three hours on the way over because of that now I think the bearings in turbo on the Mini are going bad but could be something totally different because I know little about Turbo chargers. Maybe a few pictures tomorrow.... Tedd