The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

What kind of animal

Search this Thread

Old April 19th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Oldsdruid

What kind of animal

does something like this?

http://www.thenewsrecord.com/index.p...pect_arrested/

This is one of the most heinous things I've seen recently and it hits home for several reasons:

One of my uncles was murdered in his bed and my aunt assaulted way back in 1960 under similar circumstances.

I constantly worried about something like this happening to my mama the last few years she was alive, because she insisted on living independently and alone in her own home. I also have two widowed aunts in their 80s who insist on their independence.

Mama and this lady were friends for years through the United Methodist Women. It's worse when it's someone you know.

Naturally this useless piece of human is indigent, "learning disabled" and a "victim of society". I know he has a right to fair trial and legal counsel, but if that public defender keeps him out of the chair, the PD needs to burn in hell right along with him. I have no sympathy for anyone who preys on elderly people. People who have lived their lives quietly and honestly shouldn't die violently at the hands of some sociopath like this.

Makes me wish I wasn't on a 1-year deferral from jury duty. I'd send this piece of trash to hell so quick his head would spin.
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM

Sickening
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM

I hear ya. I worked with an electrican who retired in early 2009. His wife went to visit her mother later that year.

http://damascus.katu.com/content/too...ads-are-coming

The rumor we heard was police believe her mother was targeted because she lived alone. I sure hope they catch the SO@ low-life.

Don
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Cutlass Lover

That's just sad. I heard on the news last week where a lady in her late 70's, early 80's was raped by her former son in law not too long ago., here in Ohio. Now that's just SICK!!!!! They really ought to castrate that guy. Friggin disgusting sicko power freak monster. I don't care what they're excuses are. I'm sure they know right from wrong.