The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Labor Day Festival Car Show Boonville IN

Search this Thread

Old September 4th, 2022 | 07:53 PM

Labor Day Festival Car Show Boonville IN

I had arranged to meet two friends at the Labor Day Festival Car Show today in Boonville.. It rained infrequently all day. I drove my Ford Club Wagon out there. Only about 50 or so cars; they had planned for much more. They had trophies for the top 75, so we all got a trophy in Millennial style. After I had rewarded my van with its participation trophy, and bought it high octane (relatively speaking) and ethanol free gas for a full tank, it gave me a fuel leak with a drip every ten seconds or so out from the rubber lines in front of the tank. My old man had the tank dropped several years back, and lots of hose clamps were loose. Hoses were ok, so, with much wiggling, bitching, and a 1/4 inch socket ratchet, extension, and nut driver, I got them all cinched back down. Leak gone, went on test drive. Still gone, so that's good. Has other issues, but enough for today.

Old September 4th, 2022 | 08:05 PM

John - Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Shame the weather was crappy. Rained out both of the events I had intended to go to over the holiday weekend, or I guess I should say rained out my desire to go being the fair weather enthusiast I am.
Old September 6th, 2022 | 12:59 AM
H/o

Looks like a nice variety of cars there.

Thanks for sharing.