The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Gift card drawing from autozone

Search this Thread

Old April 8th, 2021, 07:47 AM

Gift card drawing from autozone

Has anyone EVER been selected for the gift card drawing from AutoZone? It doesn’t matter what I buy, I can almost guarantee I’ll get a email asking for a product review. I can understand wanting product satisfaction info on major parts, but a air freshener?! Quart of oil? Wiper blades?!

“I liked the wiper blades because I can see out the window”

“I most liked the oil because it kept the oil light off!”

Would you recommend this air freshener to a friend? “Yes, his car stinks”. 😏

I work on a lot of cars for a lot of people, in addition to my own, so I’m always buying something. I prefer not to use AutoZone for things like starters, alternators, etc, but for routine maintenance parts or general automotive things I’ll go there. Needless to say, I get lots of those emails. Usually, I don’t have any complaints. Long time readers with no life might recall my trailer light project last fall, I had many complaints about some of the stuff I used and made sure to make the problems known. Well, I have yet to hear back from anyone about anything, and have never been selected for the gift card.

I really don’t care if I ever get a gift card for filling out those surveys. I’m just curious to know if anyone has ever gotten one, or ever heard anything about comments made on the surveys. Just wondering if anyone actually reads them, and am I wasting my time.

Old April 8th, 2021, 08:05 AM

They really just want your contact info to spam you.