Vista Cruiser Front Suspension Kit

Search this Thread

Old March 27th, 2014, 08:20 AM

Vista Cruiser Front Suspension Kit

Hey guys, I posted this in the custom suspension forum, without realizing this one was here.

Looking online, I see lots of suspension rebuild kits for GM-A body cars. Ball joints, control arms, bushings, tie rods, sway bar end links, etc. Would one of these kits for a '65 work on the vista cruiser? I was looking at a kit but wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger on it. are there differences between full size olds and F85? If the kit works, which would I need?

Thanks!

mike
Old March 27th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by orangeshirt
Hey guys, I posted this in the custom suspension forum, without realizing this one was here.

Looking online, I see lots of suspension rebuild kits for GM-A body cars. Ball joints, control arms, bushings, tie rods, sway bar end links, etc. Would one of these kits for a '65 work on the vista cruiser? I was looking at a kit but wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger on it. are there differences between full size olds and F85? If the kit works, which would I need?

Thanks!
The VC is NOT a "full size", it's an A-body. Get an A-body front suspension kit. Some on-line catalogs (RockAuto, for example) incorrectly list full size suspension parts for the VC. This is incorrect.
Old March 27th, 2014, 11:02 AM

Thank you!