Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

72 Cutlass Supreme

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 2013, 07:36 PM

72 Cutlass Supreme

Gauging interest at this point...
Very soon, I'll have my '72 Cutlass Supreme for sale. Car is rough but I believe it to be save-able. Lived in northeast it's whole life. I've owned it since 1992. Hasn't seen the inside of a garage in at least 20 years...I think you get the picture.

The Good:
Real buckets, console, A/C car. Dark saddle interior is OK: front buckets need rebuild, rear bench faded but mostly tear-free, dash and console in OK shape. 10-bolt Auburn posi, 2.73's(?). Recent master cylinder, power steering pump, gas tank/sending unit and rechromed rear bumper. Sport steering wheel. Good glass. Comes with extra 71-72 hood (not OAI). Runs and drives with a '73 350 and 400 turbo (newer to the car). HEI, Edelbrock intake and carb. Nice exhaust; a little loud but not obnoxious. I have clean NJ title, car never in an accident.

The Not-So-Good:
Needs trunk, floors, roof, 1/4's. Sherwood green paint is original(!) and needs work. Green vinyl top was removed (have most moldings) but around rear window is rough. Rear panel below rear window will need attention. All A/C parts there but it doesn't work. Heater core blown & bypassed. Will need front suspension work (original as far as I know). No headliner.

Asking $2400. I have lots of pics and some video clips but I struggle with getting them uploaded here. PM me with an email address or email me direct at: my72olds@aol.com

Car is not available just yet as it's going to give up it's original, worked drivetrain to my new toy. Once swapped (hopefully next week or 2), she'll be available. Car is in central NJ and you're welcome to come take a look. If you want to arrange shipping, I don't see why she wouldn't load into a carrier (you just won't get the extra hood).

Link to Photobucket page:
http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/72...?sort=3&page=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bth_Oldspass-111604.jpg (9.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg
bth_103_0582.jpg (11.3 KB, 25 views)