Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Selling my pristine Cutlass Supreme with 12K actual miles- $6,500.

Search this Thread

Old October 9th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Joe

Arrow

Hey fellas,

Is this still the forum for Olds enthusiasts?????

I am selling my 1974 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Colonnade. The car is all original with 12K documented miles. I have plenty of photos so check out the link at the bottom of the post or just ask!

The car has the Oldsmobile Rocket 350 Gold motor with TH350 automatic transmission, factory dual exhaust and factory posi-trac rear end, rear defroster, A/C and the original GM Delco factory 8 track stereo. I also have the original Olds owners manual and Olds warranty booklet.
It is brown with off-white colored Landau top and seats and factory color coded rims.

The car has just 12,147 actual miles and has been kept in a heated garage it's entire life. These are the true miles on the car and also documented as the actual miles on the title.

Needless to say she looks, runs and drives as new.
The car is straight as an arrow with no rust whatsoever anywhere.
Recent service included new oil pan gasket, new heater valve and rear brakes and fresh oil and coolant. The tires are also brand new.
There is NO RUST underneath the car, it has never even seen one winter.
The interior and exterior are both immaculate.

You may never see a better example of this classic Cutlass Colonnade, let alone with just over 12K original miles. I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country or anywhere else for that matter!

Use the link top access photos or feel free to contact me if you need to and I will proudly send them to you.

The car can be inspected at anytime. The car is insured and plated and can be test driven. The car is currently being stored by the company who I have listed the car with, however, this is a privately owned vehicle and not a dealer sale.

This car was recently acquired through my uncles estate. I have always loved this car, but at this point I live in Manhattan and would rather sell it now than keep it and see it get beat up driving and parking in the city.

Thanks for checking out my post and be sure to click on the link below for full color photos of this one of a kind vehicle!

1974 Olds Cutlass *12K Actual Miles * $6,500.

[ October 14, 2005: Message edited by: Joe ]

[ November 16, 2005: Message edited by: Joe ]

[ November 29, 2005: Message edited by: Joe ]</p>