Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

For Sale - 68 Cutlass Supreme

Search this Thread

Old November 11th, 2010, 08:20 PM

For Sale - 68 Cutlass Supreme

For Sale: $14,500.00 cash or best offer. Numbers matching, beautiful looking, garage kept ORIGINAL Cutlass Supreme originally purchased driven and remained in California storage from '77-'09! NEVER seen rain or snow! Original undercoating still intact! Underside clean and dry with no rust! All chrome is solid, smooth and in very good shape! Engine does not ping, leak or burn any oil! This car is very solid, dry and comfortable! It moves, stops and turns with very little effort! Have original floor mats, trunk floor covering and jack, owners manual, warranty booklet, service book, Protect-O-Plate and original bill of sale!

• Original 350 4bbl motor.
  • Single exhaust sounds very healthy!
  • Body and paint is original including Lt blue vinyl top.
  • Factory original Lt blue bucket seat interior in very good shape except for one small tear in headliner above drivers seat. Drivers seat has 3 small tears.
  • Factory in dash AM radio works great as does factory single rear speaker in back deck! No cracked glass, all windows roll up and down effortlessly with their original blue *****!
  • New engine gaskets on oil pan and intake manifold. New thermostat and gasket, water pump and gasket, hoses and battery.
  • New plugs, distributor, carburetor work and tune-up.
  • Factory A/C with 134-A changeover is pressure checked, charged and has new freon.
  • New power disc brakes have new pads, calipers and four new wheel cylinders. Power steering.
  • New front-end work.
  • Four new coil springs, four new shocks and four new B.F.Goodrich Radial T/A's with 15" Rally II's (have original 14" Rally II's in storage) on all four corners.
  • Auto. trans with factory original column shift has new gaskets and pump seals and does not leak any fluids.
  • Original rear end does not leak.
Have title in hand! If you have any further questions, please email or call. 815-207-0300. Thank You! I am located in Will County of Illinois. I'd prefer cash sale and buyer picks up.

Last edited by Moses; November 15th, 2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: added model to title
Old November 12th, 2010, 07:43 AM

Add some pictures. That's the first thing everyone will ask for.
Old November 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM

All i have right now for pictures are ones already posted on this site. More will be posted when i can upload from camera.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Old November 27th, 2010, 03:55 PM

Regarding 68 Cutlass for sale

Please find enclosed... additional pictures of my '68 Cutlass Supreme. I have decided to keep my Cutlass mostly for the fact that it serves a great loving memory of both my mom & dad and reminds me of all the good times my dad & I shared together working on older cars!