Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

66 Dynamic 88 Convertible - Indy - Not Mine

Search this Thread

Old February 15th, 2010, 04:25 PM

66 Dynamic 88 Convertible - Indy - Not Mine

Not mine & don't know the seller, but its close to me and looked kinda interesting... If anyone is interested and wants a local lookover, let me know....

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1600314213.html

66 Olds Dynamic 88 Convertible - $7550

Grandma's car (really)! My grandparents purchased this car when it was 6 months old. I have had it in storage since 1991. It is all original & has recently undergone a thorough, yet basic mechanical restoration & runs/drives very good at this time. It is Forest Mist Green, black convertible top, PS, PB with a 425c.i./310h.p. V-8. This is a limited production car & is one of only 5,540 ever built. Its age shows & it is in need of a solid restoration. It needs a good home preferably to an Olds enthusiast who will restore it to #1 condition someday. This has always been my plan, but finances will not allow it & storage has become an issue. Therefore, it must go! A recent appraisal has placed its value at $7,550 & it will do nothing except appreciate in value over the coming years. Remember, the OLDS name is gone forever & there are not many of these left. I will entertain all reasonable offers but don't get carried away. Lots of original documentation on hand including the window sticker that was on the car when it was sold as new. Delivery is the sole responsibility of the purchaser but I will be happy to assist. Car can be seen by advance appointment only and it is in storage in the Broad Ripple area. Cash payment only & car will be released upon final payment & cash in hand. I will be happy to discuss in more detail & answer any questions via email. Face to face, local transactions ONLY. No personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, etc...Will not ship. Please don't waste my time & I promise not to waste yours
Old February 15th, 2010, 06:04 PM

Wow, that looks just like my Starfire, except the convertable part of course! Can anyone tell me what differences were? I am wondering if I could use the rear quarters off a hardtop model? I am just trying to expand the possible cars to scab quarters from.