Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1975 Hurst Olds Nice project car

Search this Thread

Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:53 AM

1975 Hurst Olds Nice project car

Im posting this for a good friend of mine that is pretty computer illiterate. NOT MY CAR so direct any questions to him, asking $12k. Call Jim Manning 508-942-1929. Here is a link to the craigslist post with many pics:
1975 Hurst Olds.
Description here: 1975 Hurst Olds W-30 Black
Needs Restoration: Body, Paint, Interior, Drivetrain (Matching Numbers): 455 Cubic Inch Engine, Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission, Rear Differential Stock (Gear Ratio Not Known), Complete/Assembled Interior: Black Center Console, Hurst Dual Gate Shifter, Rallye Steering Wheel, White Interior, Swivel Bucket Seats with Reversible Cushions, Hurst T-Tops, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Antenna, Air Conditioning.NOTE: Seats need new covers, have many new interior items that will go with the car. Exhaust System: Single Outlet with Catalytic Converter (Stock for 1975), Complete/Assembled NOTE: Car being sold as is where is, will not part out this car. Suspension: New Springs, Shocks, Steering Linkage, Sway Bar, Complete/Assembled
Fuel System: New Gas Lines Complete/Assembled (Needs Gas Tank) Brakes: Front Disc/Rear Drum, New Brakes, Brake Lines installed, Complete/Assembled Body: Needs Bodywork & Paint, Needs New Landau Vinyl Top, Bumpers Re-chromed. Rear Quarters behind tire/wheel wells need metal work (not much), doors, hood, fenders in good condition. Front floor pan has been patched, very solid, but not factory correct, will not be seen once rug is in place. Sheetmetal: All Original Undercarriage & Frame: Very Clean, no visible issues. Documentation: Have all original documentation from original owner. This car was driven by original owner, I purchased car from a gentleman who bought the car from the original owner, he started the restoration but never finished. I bought the car for the abundance of duplicate parts he had available I needed to allow me to finish my restoration project (still underway/same year W-30). I ended up buying the car and his parts inventory, using what I needed to finish my project without having to touch the car. Duplicate Parts Available: I have many duplicate parts available that I do not need for my project nor for this car, all duplicate parts are available for sale. If you need parts, write to me and I will let you know if I have what you need. Comments: Car to be sold as is with all parts that I have to for buyer to complete the project. I will not part out car or sell any parts (unless I have duplicates) needed for the buyer to complete the project. Seriously interested buyers must come to see the car for themselves, the car is on a lift and can be viewed up in the air and down on the floor. I do not want any after sale buyer remorse, please plan to come view the car if you wish to buy. Thank you, Jim