Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1970 Cutlass Supreme Convvertible

Search this Thread

Old December 12th, 2020, 10:34 AM

1970 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

This car has had an extensive "frame on" restoration. Presently the car is in epoxy primer, all of the metal work that was needed is done, 1/3 or the trunk was replaced. There is hardly a part that has not been replaced. The motor is the original Rocket 350 newly rebuilt with maybe 5 hrs on it. The car is an a/c car (I have all of the original brackets, mounts, etc. however it would need a new compressor, dryer, etc. It has new dual electric fans, radiator, alternator, new Edelbrock carb, all new tune up parts, electronic ignition that looks original. Both bumpers are original and rechromed, all the rear lights are new, front grill is new, new door handles and locks. I have most of the chrome back on the car to make certain that it fits. The interior is black with buckets seats completely redone with all new Legendary Auto parts, new door skins and rear panels also. The underside of the car is completely restored, new disc brakes on the front, drums rear, shocks are new, new flowmaster exhaust and mufflers,

I was going to have the car painted and a new top installed, but thought perhaps I might choose something I like and others may not. The convertible top components are all new with new hoses, etc. I also have a brand new classic auto sound radio and hidden antenna (at this writing I had not decided what to do with speakers?)

The windshield is new. I can provide more pictures and details as requested.

I'm asking $25k for the car but I'm open to offers. The car is in VA.

Last edited by tbutch; December 13th, 2020 at 04:01 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old October 12th, 2021, 04:41 PM

Still available