Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1964 Jetstar 1

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:04 PM

1964 Jetstar 1

394 Motor. Im second owner for the last 23+ years. Only 14,200 original miles and car sits here in California. SHe needs some TLC, paint, and interior work, and I cannot make the time OR MONEY to spend on her, and now after recent job concerns SHE MUST GO. Car is an awesome driver, and is ready to be a daily driver for someone too. Every where we go, we always get comments and stares and sometimes even requests for pictures to be taken of her too. She is a rare classic in this condition with these low miles, and I am sure there isnt one olds fanatic that wouldnt want her. I have over $15,000 invested in the car, including almost all of the front end parts, fuel lines, fuel pump, complete exhaust, tires, brakes, electrical, water pump, radiator, battery, list goes on and on.
MUST SELL NOW, REDUCED PRICE TO ONLY $11,000 XMAS SPECIAL.
I will send anyone more info on what I have done to her or more pics, please feel free to ask.

My loss is someones gain.
Michael
bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
olds side view.jpg (18.2 KB, 54 views)
olds inside view.jpg (31.0 KB, 38 views)
picture motor 64 olds.jpg (77.5 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Jetstar1CA; December 21st, 2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: change price
Old December 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jetstar1CA
394 Motor. Im second owner for the last 23+ years. Only 14,200 original miles and car sits here in California. SHe needs some TLC, paint, and interior work, and I cannot make the time OR MONEY to spend on her, and now after recent job concerns. Car is an awesome driver, and is ready to be a daily driver for someone too. Every where we go, we always get comments and stares and sometimes even requests for pictures to be taken of her too. She is a rare classic in this condition with these low miles, and I am sure there isnt one olds fanatic that wouldnt want her. I have over $15,000 invested in the car, including almost all of the front end parts, fuel lines, fuel pump, complete exhaust, tires, brakes, electrical, water pump, radiator, battery, list goes on and on. Asking less than average nada @ $16,800 and this car is way better than average Nada with only 14,200 miles.

Just lowered price from $16,000 to $14,000, now down to only $12,000 obo WILL CONSIDER ALL REALISTIC OFFERS.

I will send anyone more info on what I have done to her or more pics, please feel free to ask.

My loss is someones gain.
Michael
bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com