Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1964 98 Holiday 4-door Holiday and 1964 LS

Search this Thread

Old January 12th, 2014, 04:46 PM

1964 98 Holiday 4-door and 1964 LS - Pittsburg, KS

Hello everybody,

I hate to let these go, but I need the room since I have a child now (and consequently no money to finish these), so I'm selling this pair of 98s. I've had them a couple years now, and haven't had the time to dedicate to them like I thought I would. Both have the 394 in them. The Holiday I drove in and parked in the garage, rebuilt the carb, and it's been sitting there since. It has A/C, power seats, power steering, power windows, and corner lamps. It has some repair work that has been done to it that needs repaired, as well as some rust on back 1/4. The interior is decent except the front seat. I can take more pictures if anybody would like them. (LS info is below Holiday pics)

I have both titles. Located in Pittsburg, KS, about 2 hours south of KC. I also have an OEM Tail light in box, full set of manuals, and an extra set of left and right front fenders and front grill/light assembly. Message me on here if you have any questions or would like specific pictures. Asking $4,500 or best offer for the pair. Thanks for looking!

I bought the LS to use for parts, but the body was so clean I felt bad parting it out, so there it sits. It has some of the more rare options including: A/C, power seats, windows, steering, auto-dimming headlights, cruise control, trunk release in glove box, and corner lamps. The fender skirts and all of the trim pieces not on the car are in the trunk. The interior is rough, but all there. It currently has a red primer on it, so that isn't rust.

Last edited by 64Olds98; January 12th, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:24 AM

Shoot me a direct email to dead@mchsi.com. Can I get rear bumper pics of both, trunk insides and engine bay of the LS? Thanks Pat
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by deaddds
Shoot me a direct email to dead@mchsi.com. Can I get rear bumper pics of both, trunk insides and engine bay of the LS? Thanks Pat
You bet, I'll get them as soon as I get home.
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:01 PM

Nice cars. Forgot how nice the '64 Ninety Eight was designed and equipped.
Old April 25th, 2015, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by 64Olds98
Hello everybody,

I hate to let these go, but I need the room since I have a child now (and consequently no money to finish these), so I'm selling this pair of 98s. I've had them a couple years now, and haven't had the time to dedicate to them like I thought I would. Both have the 394 in them. The Holiday I drove in and parked in the garage, rebuilt the carb, and it's been sitting there since. It has A/C, power seats, power steering, power windows, and corner lamps. It has some repair work that has been done to it that needs repaired, as well as some rust on back 1/4. The interior is decent except the front seat. I can take more pictures if anybody would like them. (LS info is below Holiday pics)

I have both titles. Located in Pittsburg, KS, about 2 hours south of KC. I also have an OEM Tail light in box, full set of manuals, and an extra set of left and right front fenders and front grill/light assembly. Message me on here if you have any questions or would like specific pictures. Asking $4,500 or best offer for the pair. Thanks for looking!

I bought the LS to use for parts, but the body was so clean I felt bad parting it out, so there it sits. It has some of the more rare options including: A/C, power seats, windows, steering, auto-dimming headlights, cruise control, trunk release in glove box, and corner lamps. The fender skirts and all of the trim pieces not on the car are in the trunk. The interior is rough, but all there. It currently has a red primer on it, so that isn't rust.

Old April 25th, 2015, 06:11 PM

like to purchase the Tail light if you have it. Would li

Originally Posted by anthonyP
Nice cars. Forgot how nice the '64 Ninety Eight was designed and equipped.
Old April 25th, 2015, 10:21 PM

nice.that blue one looks like it has a wood wheel!
Old April 27th, 2015, 07:19 PM

Wish you were closer to Florida! Great deal!
Old May 5th, 2015, 06:16 AM

1964 Olds 98 Parts

Yea I'm in NC, but still interested in the tail light assembly's , or even the chrome trim that fits in the center of the Tailights.
It has the small round reflector in the center of it.
I have a friend needing just the trim if you have just those? Or would consider the assembly's if we can get together on a price
And Shipping is reasonable .
Florida isn't that far away, plus my daughter
Lives in St. Augustine.
Could you let me know what your thoughts are on this matter.
Thanks a lot Fred
Old May 5th, 2015, 06:30 AM

1964 Olds 98 Parts

Hello Fred here, wanted to ask you about the 1964 Olds 98 ,Blue car and the Brownish orange car.
I read that you have a NOS tailight assembly, I woukd be interested in if it is for the two cars you have for sale.
I have a friend needing the trim which has the red reflector in it for a car he is restoring.
Can you advise the price for the Single tailight assembly, and or the price of two used tailight assemblies from a parts car.
Thank You for your Consideration in this
Matter . Regards Fred