Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

Positive for Garypolds!

Old March 22nd, 2016, 07:46 PM

Positive for Garypolds!

I purchased multiple large and small items from Gary (bucket seats, door panels, Jetaway transmission, kick panels, window seals, trim, etc.) when I visited his home last summer, and this week he shipped a radiator to me. By golly, Gary is about the nicest most decent fellow I've met in years. If ever you get a chance to do some trading, swapping, buying, or selling with Gary you are in for the kind of experience that makes the old car hobby a delight. Thanks, Gary! You've made a real difference in the restoration of my one-family 1964 Cutlass Holiday Coupe.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 06:28 PM

Docsteen,

Thank you for the positive feedback and kind words.

It was a pleasure meeting you last summer and doing business with you on the radiator. I'm glad all the parts are going to good use. I can't wait to see some pictures of the '64 once you have finished the restoration.